Do me a favor.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do me a favor..

mybills

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Talk about something interesting over here, so Echo Bravo stays off the Bills message boards. He never posts anything intelligent, otherwise I wouldn't mind.
Thanks!

how's Greg Jerman looking?

Anybody know anything about him, other than that he's a 6'5" rookie & 300 lbs? His mom used to be our neighbor before they moved to Texas. Just wondering how her kid is doing...
thanks!

Originally posted by mybills
Talk about something interesting over here, so Echo Bravo stays off the Bills message boards. He never posts anything intelligent, otherwise I wouldn't mind.
Thanks!

Only if you do the same, so that retards like billhoof, kfag, and bearinthebigbluehouse, stay over there...

Thanks!

well if he cant say anything intelligent, why would we want him? :lol:

Re: how's Greg Jerman looking?

Anybody know anything about him, other than that he's a 6'5" rookie & 300 lbs? His mom used to be our neighbor before they moved to Texas. Just wondering how her kid is doing...
thanks!

He looked good filling in for Todd Wade Sat night after Wade left with a sprain... he might even make the roster...

Re: Re: how's Greg Jerman looking?

Originally posted by WharfRat

He looked good filling in for Todd Wade Sat night after Wade left with a sprain... he might even make the roster...

I did see his name & #60 on the roster.

I have never even heard of Echo Bravo...but apparently he has 17 posts.

I haven't heard of him either, but if he's making the bills unhappy...oh well...so long as he's not doing it to us..But Mybills, what is he saying that 's so bad...He doesn't post enough here for us to really know who he is.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I haven't heard of him either, but if he's making the bills unhappy...oh well...so long as he's not doing it to us..But Mybills, what is he saying that 's so bad...He doesn't post enough here for us to really know who he is.

It's not just the Bills fans, it's anybody from Buffalo. He's trashing the city, the people who live there, etc. I'm sure he'll be banned soon, but I didn't know he wasn't a regular here either.

Hi MOULDSROCKS!!! Long time no see!

He's not a regular here. If he's that much of an idiot, chances are he was run off by the plethora of intelligent posts that can be found at any given time here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom