Do "Suck 4 Luck" fans literally root against Miami during the games? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do "Suck 4 Luck" fans literally root against Miami during the games?

another example of dumb **** from the chargers game...davon bess on punt returns other than backed up near your goalline when you choose ball security over return upside...why the hell isn't edmond gates back there otherwise??? you know a guy who has home run hitting ability??? i get why you couldn't have reggie bush back there in that game at all given he was your lead carry running back in the game but davon bess...do you want to gain yards on returns and flip the field??? you sure act like you don't

To be honest, me and my cousin's and a lot of my friends who are all Dolphin fans are on the suck for Luck bandwagon. What do we have to gain if we win 5 or 6 games now anyways? Honestly, could you imagine if by some miracle we were to win 10 games from here to the end of the year and this regime sticks around? Everyone would still be talking crap on here. If it takes rooting for this particular regime to lose then yes, we are rooting against them. We want a brighter future, and unfortunately Matt Moore isn't the next Tom Brady and Andrew Luck seems like he is the next big thing as an NFL quarterback which is what this team needs.

of cousre I cheer for my fins, but i'm slightly less pissed/raged when they lose now.... and to be honest. what fan wouldn't be happy tanking 1 season for a dynasty for the nest 10-15 years...

You can't blame anyone that wants to get Luck, this franchise has tried everything else and are responsible for the product they serve the fans. It's been failing for a long time.

Since we lost to the Browns I've gone into full blown "Suck for Luck" mode. Playoffs are out of the question. Yes, I'm rooting for the Dolphins to lose.

for an example of the dumb **** we do someone explain to me how week one against the pats with daniel thomas inactive we only gave lex hilliard one goalline carry and yet three weeks later we can go to him almost exclusively on the goalline with thomas out again against the chargers???

you can't explain it...its just dumb **** from our coaches...
Another example of dumb things they do? 205lb Reggie Bush who has NEVER proven to be a good inside the tackle runner, injury prone at that, but no, let's just stubbornly run him up the middle for 1.5 yards and a cloud of dust. It's pathetic. As much as we know about football, these guys do this thing for a living. They're supposed to see simple things like this and not repeat it!

All they did in the off season is talk about getting Bush the ball in space. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen that done and still have fingers left over. If us "dumb fans" can see it, why can't they? This is and the prospect of getting Luck is why I openly root against this team. This regime needs to be cleaned out in the worst way.

By the way, I watched the Stanford game again last night. Luck continues to make me drool.

I agree with bird33, i've always rooted for my fins when there is a chance for playoffs, but there is no chance and the next peyton manning is coming out of the draft, so this is a no brainer. You've witnessed the colts without manning, I just want the fins to have a chance to win games week in and week out again, I am rooting against them so that can be possible some day.

I root for my team to leave it all on the field, and if that results in a loss I move on to the next game.

You really think this team "leaves it all out on the field"? I saw it live and in person against the Pats last year. This team quit and they have shown me nothing this year. The mental mistakes that they make every week means that most of the players really don't give a s%$t. If this team has to blow for change to come in, so be it. I don't openly root against them but them being horrid will give us a chance to draft a franchise QB and get a coach in here that doesn't look like a complete fool when he fist pumps a FG to put them up 6 points with 3 minutes to go.

You really think this team "leaves it all out on the field"? I saw it live and in person against the Pats last year. This team quit and they have shown me nothing this year. The mental mistakes that they make every week means that most of the players really don't give a s%$t. If this team has to blow for change to come in, so be it. I don't openly root against them but them being horrid will give us a chance to draft a franchise QB and get a coach in here that doesn't look like a complete fool when he fist pumps a FG to put them up 6 points with 3 minutes to go.

what you saw week 17 will come much sooner this year...much sooner

I didn't say that the actually did leave it all on the field. I said I ROOT FOR THEM TO leave it all on the field.

But come to think of it. Either they are very smart, or they're very dumd... but yeah... either way, Sparano has nothing to do with it, he's gone no matter what IMO...
Don't over-think it. They are very dumb.

I don't root for them to lose, but I'm fine with it when they do lose. I'll take an 0-16 or 1-15 season if it means getting a franchise QB and the surest thing outta college since Manning.

Back
Top Bottom