Do the Bucs have a new symbol? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Bucs have a new symbol?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
0
Location
hamilton
DID Buccaneers change there jersey/symbol:confused: IF so does anyone have a post to where I can see there new jersey
 

wazzy

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
0
Location
hamilton
Thanks because someone told me that today and I got confused considering my dad and brother are huge Tampa Bay fans and they didn't hear nothing I guess its just another person rambling off BS to me.
 

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
36,119
Reaction score
3,456
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
wazzy said:
Thanks because someone told me that today and I got confused considering my dad and brother are huge Tampa Bay fans and they didn't hear nothing I guess its just another person rambling off BS to me.
Only thing I can think of is that their Mini Camp jerseys are a little different then their main ones(they have been like this for years):

clear.gif
 

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
16,920
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
Nublar7 said:
Only thing I can think of is that their Mini Camp jerseys are a little different then their main ones(they have been like this for years):

clear.gif

heck i thought it was Ronde barber but its the overachieving Juran Bolden
 

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
wazzy said:
DID Buccaneers change there jersey/symbol:confused: IF so does anyone have a post to where I can see there new jersey
I continuously googled my way for information, but haven't seen anything about getting a new/changing their jersey or a symbol. Whomever told you could be mistaken, or just screwing with ya. :goof:
 

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
54
Age
55
Location
Belgium
Not sure about the Bucs, but I know the Cardinals have a sligtly newer symbol...a "tougher" looking Cardinal.....I think teams that are always changing their uni's and symbols are teams with NO tradition.
 

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
9,379
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Bloomfield NJ
Roman529 said:
Not sure about the Bucs, but I know the Cardinals have a sligtly newer symbol...a "tougher" looking Cardinal.....I think teams that are always changing their uni's and symbols are teams with NO tradition.


we've had quite a fw different logos and unis
 

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,503
Reaction score
1
I think their practice jerseys are phat. p.h.a.t. does anyone still use that word? :rofl:
 

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
54
Age
55
Location
Belgium
Slappy8800 said:
we've had quite a fw different logos and unis

Yeah but the uni's and helmets we have now are not radically different now from way back when.....take a look at the Broncos and the changes they have made....they even had brown and yellow vertically striped socks.....LOL...you don't see teams like Green Bay or the Chicago Bears changing their look. I would like to see us go back to our 1972 uni's and helmet.
 
Top Bottom