Do u think chambers will get one thousand yards this year!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do u think chambers will get one thousand yards this year!!!

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I made some calculations, and i was wondering if do you think chambers can get to 1000 yards receiving.. all he needs to do is average 85 yards in the final four gamesand he will have 1009 yards.. since our offense supposely is going in the right direction, i think it is possible...what do you think???

If they line him up on Otis Smith next week he might have a 100 yard day.

Interesting....I thought he needed more than that to hit 1000...but yeah I think he can do it, especially If we keep passing downfield like we did against Dallas. I think he can do it...it will take work but he can do it.

Anything is possible in this league, hopefully he puts up a huge game against the pats, 155 yards 2 td's lol.

I think it can ahppen. When we played the Jets in Week 2, he did pretty well..got quite a few yards. Now that hmi and Jay are better on that deep ball...I think it can happen.

Yea if he breaks out and has a great game, it will make that avg go right down to about 50 or 60 yards for the remaining games, and I know he can do that.

Yeah...a big game against New England brings his avg to 50 or 60 which is what he usually gets when he doesn't have a big game. Plus he usually heats up at the end of the year.

He won't get it without a two more 50+ yarders. He only had one all year, but they missed him for about 3-4 60+ yarders. Sad.

If the offense plays anywhere near the level they played against Dallas, then it's well within the realm of possibility. It's not likely at this point, but it's possible.

BTW, who was the last 1,000 yard receiver the 'Fins had? I remember OJ McDuffie having the 99 catch season but I don't believe he had over 1,000 yards that season.

Back
Top Bottom