Do u think chambers will get one thousand yards this year!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do u think chambers will get one thousand yards this year!!!

Obviously 1000 is possible, I don't think he will do it though. Most of Fiedler's yards will go to Gadsden and McKnight in these last 4 games, I predict, with a bomb or 2 to Chambers.

Ok now htis is another question, if he does get 1000 yards and lets say another 3 TD's., that would make 1000 yards and 12 td's, are those pro bowl numbers...

They very well might be considering all of the receiving power in the NFL currently resides in the NFC. Three guys that are practically locks are Santana Moss, Chad Johnson and Marvin Harrison (name recognition as much as anything else) but the rest of the AFC receivers, Hines Ward, David Boston, Derrick Mason, etc. have all had really inconsistent years so I think the last two spots are still wide open.

I highly doubt david boston will make the pro bowl.. hasnt been doing much for his team...

Originally posted by muddaconch
Most of Fiedler's yards will go to Gadsden and McKnight in these last 4 games
No way in hell

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

No way in hell
if he doesn't get a 1000, it won't be because of chambers. it's because for some reason they won't throw him the damn ball but once in a while!;) :(

My bad I mean Tyrone Poole.

It could very well happen if this offense keeps this up. We go up against some tough D's though. Philadelphia and New England are going to be tough teams. Buffalo and New york can still step up any time now too. Pro Bowl receiver? Wow, that would be an accomplishment. Rice, Brown and Porter of the Raiders aren't going this year. Moulds won't either I don't think. They might grab someone from Kansas City but I am not sure about their numbers off the top of my head. Dante Hall may be the only one besides Gonzales and Priest....and Green. :lol: I would say Chambers has an excellent shot of making the pro bowl if he finishes strong.

I actually think if the season eneded today, Chris Chambers should be in the Pro Bowl with Santana Moss, Chad Johnson, and Marvin Harrison. Chambers would get the #4 slot. Hines Ward gets shafted because his team sucks. Right now, the names listed above are top 5 receivers in the AFC IMO.

If you think I am crazy go to NFL.com under stats chek it out. Chambers should be "considered" for a Pro Bowl spot. he'll probably end up with at least 12 TDs on the season. Not too many receivers in the NFL can say they have done that.

Originally posted by chambers84
If you think I am crazy go to NFL.com under stats chek it out. Chambers should be "considered" for a Pro Bowl spot. he'll probably end up with at least 12 TDs on the season. Not too many receivers in the NFL can say they have done that.

He's on pace for 60 catches and about 890 yards. That ain't gonna cut it.

If he gets 13 TDs it just might.

Back
Top Bottom