• Yes I care.. but only because its against the Jets

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • naw... who cares... we suck

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
When the Dolphins failed to make the playoffs, it broke my heart once again...

Now, with the players laughing and joking after they were officially out of the playoffs and with the bickering between the players and the sports writers and the endless arguements on if we should keep Wanny and Jay, or not...

I have lost all interest in the team for this year... To be totally honest, I could care less if they win this week or not... but since its against the Jets... I want them to win.. but I doubt I will watch the game... instead I will wait until the 11PM news...

How do you guys feel about this weeks game??

Since I can't watch it on TV, I'll still be listening to it on Fins radio. The result may be meaningless, but I'll stand by my team! Go Fins!

The only time you would play a meaningless game IMO is when your team is already in the playoffs and you have the luxury to sit your starters down.

Otherwise, all these players get pay to play and to win. The Finz as well as the Jets players are playing for their jobs... well maybe the Jets players and some of the Finz. ;)

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
I care about this game. I am very disapointed in the Dolphins, but after this game we won't play a regular season game for 8 months. This will be my last chance to see the Dolphins play a game until September (unless I get a preseason game, but they don't show preseason on NFL Sunday Ticket :( )

Also, I really want to beat the Jets.

I only care because it's the Jets. Since I live in Jets country it's for pride....

I want us to win because:
1) Any loss is painful as it should be
2) Its good to end the season on an possitive note
3) Its the Jets
4) Another win for us in December*

*edit

i actually sort of want the team to lose.....i kno i sound like an ***, but i have a good reason. Lose this game, and we have a better shot at getting JP Losman in the draft, or another quality player if we decide not to draft a QB. It'd still be great if they won and beat those evil Jets, but a loss wouldnt be all that bad.

I can't wait. This is going to be one of the best games of the year. You'll be sorry you missed it.

Not showing the game here. :mad:

If someone can record it for me and send it, I'll gladly pay the expenses.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I care about this game. I am very disapointed in the Dolphins, but after this game we won't play a regular season game for 8 months. This will be my last chance to see the Dolphins play a game until September (unless I get a preseason game, but they don't show preseason on NFL Sunday Ticket :( )

Also, I really want to beat the Jets.

I thought the pre-season was going to be included in this years Sunday Ticket package??

Am I wrong?

Oh and I don't really give a crap if we win or not. If losing moves us up one or two spots in the draft, then let's lose this one.

Originally posted by dolfan87

I thought the pre-season was going to be included in this years Sunday Ticket package??

Am I wrong?

Oh and I don't really give a crap if we win or not. If losing moves us up one or two spots in the draft, then let's lose this one.

I never heard that, but I hope it is true. Since we didn't get preseason on NFL Sunday Ticket this year, I was assuming we won't get it next year as well.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I never heard that, but I hope it is true. Since we didn't get preseason on NFL Sunday Ticket this year, I was assuming we won't get it next year as well.

I think the Preseason games are supposed to be shown on the NFL channel next season.

hell yeah i'm looking forward to see my dolphins hit the feild on sunday for the last time this year:cry:

i love dolphins football

Back
Top Bottom