Do you guys root for any other teams.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys root for any other teams..

Living in northern Kentucky, I'm obligated to be a Bengal fan since they're the closest thing we got to a home team.(their practice facility is actually in Georgetown, KY). I've always liked the Bengals so naturally it pisses me off when i say that now cause people are like, "you're just jumping on the bandwagon cause they had a good year." Whatever. But miami is my #1 team.

I root for the broncos as well, but i spend every day on my phins and never miss a game where I will watch the broncos if there is no phins to watch and i really dont care if they win or lose. My bro lives in Denver and I went to the Phins/Broncos game 2 seasons ago and will be going this year.

I guess I kind of pull for the Skins. Most of my family are foreskin fans. But if they lose, oh well, life's a bitch...for them.

I used to like watching Barry Sanders, and I like seeing Green Bay win because I went to high school with one of the players.

I'm from Houston, so I have to say that I'm interested in how the Texans Do. That's as far as that goes though, I'm extremely loyal and devoted to my Phins.

P.S - I was sick to my stomach in week 1.

I shared my allegiance with the Pittsburg Steelers in the late 70's. I loved the WR's (Lynn Swann & John Stalworth) and the very aggressive defense. I think the Dolphins lost me a little when a group of their stars took off for another league...

I was young, foolish and didn't know any better.

There can be only one...GO DOLPHINS!

I grew up in San Diego during the Air Coryell years so I've got a soft spot for the Bolts. I also like the Vikings and Steelers.

My wife and her family are huge Vikings fans. I have seen more Vikings games live than i have Dolphins games. They are my 2nd favorite team, or my "NFC" team. Since playing Fantasy Football for many years now, I have come to like several players, and dislike several players as well. I love watching Michael Vick. BUT, with all that being said, I am still a Die-Hard Dolphins fan.

I root for anyone playing Jets, Buffalo and Pats, or any of them if they are playing the other. You know what I mean, Buffalo Pats, and pats are ahead of division, you roof for buffalo. But other than those situations, I root for the steelers. It's the only other AFC team that I kinda like. I enjoy watching Vick and Moss too.

The only team i like is Miami im a die hard fan. I have a tatoo of the logo on my arm. However since I love football I will always watch it when it is on tv and I will root for the underdog. Except when it is the bills, patsies, jets, or raiders i officially hate all those teams with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom