Do you guys root for any other teams.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you guys root for any other teams..

"Much like the coach in "Teen Wolf," I live by a certain set of codes. Never play cards with anyone who has the same first name as a city. Never bet against a team with an owner whose last name ends in a vowel. Never answer the question when a woman asks you, "Do you think I look fat?" Never follow beer with liquor. Never bum a cigarette off another man unless you absolutely have to do it. Never trust a woman who tells you, "I don't normally do something like this." Never tell anyone how much you have wagered on a game.

(Wait, there's more!)

Never leave less than 20 percent on a dinner check (unless the service is absymal). Never use anything other than the cheapest gas possible in a rental car. Never be friends with anyone who doesn't like "Field of Dreams." Never enter the X-rated section of a video store if someone else is in there. Never remain friends with someone who continually chooses their wife or girlfriend over spending time with the guys. Never bet on a crappy QB on the road. Never give your credit card to anyone in a strip joint. Never forget to call your Mom. And never trust anyone who roots for more than one team in the same sport."

:lol:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/040127.html

Spent some time in NC so the Panthers are my second team of choice which is great cause the are playing the Pats for whom I harbor quite a bit of hatred. Im going to play football for Appalachian State next year and hence will have to give up my season tickets for the next 4 years. Does anyone know when the Dolphins play in Charlotte?

Back
Top Bottom