Do you have a ritual before watching a game ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you have a ritual before watching a game ?

I have ticket sunday so I watch it at home. I always watch the game in my bedroom and I always sit on the same chair pretty close to the tv set even tho is a 32 inch screen. I always hold the remote on my hand the whole game. I go to the bathroom after every posesion change drinking water first. If our offence is not moving the ball then I turn the light on so that they can see what they're doing better. As long as we're winning I don't do anything different. If they light is on abd we're losing then I shut the light off. If we're losing late then I get my cap and swing it from one side to the other hoping for some points. Other than that I don't do anything special...lol

hey that might be a good idea. Turn the tv on, wow. What a new concept!!...lol

The only real ritual I have is what not to do. My roommate in college was a huge stickler for not taping a game your watching - instant Jinx! I guess it stuck with me.

Ok to tape a game you can't see to watch it later. Not OK to tape it while you're watching it.

So when we lose I know one of you broke the rule.

:D

Back
Top Bottom