Do you Honestly Think Rick will go for Tim Brown?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you Honestly Think Rick will go for Tim Brown??

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Not do you want him or not. But do you think our GM Rick Spielman will go after him? I think so. I do not think Wanny has faith in DT to start this season. I also wish we would have traded for Moss instead of Boston for numerous reasons but that is another topic for another thread. So what does everyone think?

It's a no-brainer, We need a WR and Tim Brown is available....but i dont think it's gonna happen.

I would rather have McCardell than Brown. McCardell can still produce!

i do too...definetly, but TB is gonna want a leg and an arm for McCardell, something i refuse to give up.

I do. He can start here. He doesn't have that option in many other cities. He wants to start. Period. I would love to see him here beside the fact I think he is better than what we have. He makes tough catches and moves the chains. We know what DT does and that is not keep double teams off of Chambers. Brown could do that as he could move the chains.

One of my friends is a Raider Fan and his fav. player is Tim Brown so it would be bitter sweet to see him come to the Fins becuase the guy hates Miami.

MikeO said:
I would rather have McCardell than Brown. McCardell can still produce!

I would rather have T.O., Moss, and alot of other people over Brown but they aren't available. Yes Keenan has said he wants to play in Miami and he is holding out, but I don't think Gruden or the Bucs Staff will deal him...If they do, it won't be cheap.

so it won't be cheap! Let's make a bold move and get someone who produces on the field. Enough worry about the "cap". Let's try and win!

And TB has to move Keenan. TB gains nothing by him sitting out and not playing! Or by him showing up and being unhappy creating turmoil and a mess.

i think we could get keenan for a 3rd... and i would take that... but i dont know if we can afford him... but it would nice to have him for like 3 years.... how much is he trying to get?

I don't know about Keenan. I think him and TB will work something out sooner or later.

While Joe Jurevicius (sp?) is hurt Keenan aint going nowhere.

Tim Brown will come a lot cheaper than McCardell. I dont think either will but up huge numbers in this offense but Brown will be able to produce some and help CC learn some more things to amke him better.

I sure hope we don't. It would make a bad situation even worse. Tim is done, he's not a good WR any longer.

Oliver...

I think his leadership is worth more then YPC. He could take a double team off CC. I think Rick would do this deal. I also think if another of our studs get hurt, on O or D, we look for 8-8.

Brown isn't done yet. He can make tough catches and move the chains, something that noone besides CC can do.

Back
Top Bottom