Do you Honestly Think Rick will go for Tim Brown?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you Honestly Think Rick will go for Tim Brown??

I think he will cause we can get him for cheap and he could contribute right away.

Can anyone say Thurman Thomas?

Honestly guys, do you think we can get Tim Brown? Denver is trying to get him, and they have, in most peoples opinions (not mine) a better QB, a better coaching staff, a better offensive line, a better chance at the playoffs, and, this is where I totally disagree, but some will say, a better defense.

You could also say that Oakland has a better team then us, but he didn't stay there. He wants to go somewhere where he can START. That was the whole point of leaving Oakland. He can start in Miami. He wouldn't be starting in Denver as Smith and Lelie are ahead of him.

BTW Phinz4life, I love your sig :D. It fits right into this offseason and the animation is wonderful. Good job. :up:

Prime Time said:
BTW Phinz4life, I love your sig :D. It fits right into this offseason and the animation is wonderful. Good job. :up:
Agreed, but it should say Joe Robbie! :tongue:

Someone said that RS is scared because of what happened with Cris Carter. CC was doing tv at the time and not in shape. TB has been working out and in camp. He's a good fit for a one year fix.

I would like to get Brown and apparently Trestman is pushing for us to get him, but I doubt Speilman will pull the trigger.

Cobra said:
Agreed, but it should say Joe Robbie! :tongue:

Ahh you old schoolers! :lol: It should say Pro Player because that is what it is called.

Prime Time said:
Brown isn't done yet. He can make tough catches and move the chains, something that noone besides CC can do.
I would agree with this statement but I don't think we will see him in a Dolphin uniform. We are going to have to rely on defense to win games this year. ......Just a thought here>>>>How sweet would it have been if we would have traded Ricky for another WR and a 1st round pick. Just a thought. Hindsight is 20/20

Prime Time said:
Not do you want him or not. But do you think our GM Rick Spielman will go after him? I think so. I do not think Wanny has faith in DT to start this season. I also wish we would have traded for Moss instead of Boston for numerous reasons but that is another topic for another thread. So what does everyone think?

I seriously doubt it PT ....

For one thing - my bet is that N Turner has been contacted since last night and questioned about what his thoughts were about T Brown starting...

Turner is not going to sugar coat what he has seen of Brown in the Raider t-c's ...

I would be very surprised to see Brown even brought in for a workout ...

Marino1983

Prime Time said:
Ahh you old schoolers! :lol: It should say Pro Player because that is what it is called.

:shakeno:

WRONG !!!!!!

JOE ROBBIE .....

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom