• I HATE the new Orange Uniforms

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I can deal with them for one game...

Votes: 35 37.6%

• Total voters

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just curious to get an 'official' count.

Personally, I really don't care for them. I like the blue over white the best. But, I can deal with them for one game as long as it's not a permanent change.

clear.gif

"That's the sound of the men....workin on the chain...gaaaaang...oh don't you know...that's the sound of the men...workin on the chain...gang...everybody say work...ooh...work...ah....oh don't you know...."

Come to me, cover me, hold me
Together we'll break these chains of love
Don't give up, don't give up
Together with me and my baby
Break the chains of love

Jr looks like is covering wood or something.

And in this one, RW looks like a gay runway model.

I hope it's not the jerseys...

clear.gif

I don't know what to think of them, except that they hurt my eyes when I looked at them for too long.

They're okay for one game.....although the orange socks are a bit much. I think they should be wearing aqua with them.

I like um fine. The only negative I can see is maybe they will remind everyone of the Bronco's Orange Crush. Orange is a great florida color, bet the bronco fans don't like them. :tongue2:

I think they look like the broncos uniform, they need some blue in there.

Ozzy rules!!

I like them a lot! I'm actually really hoping that the Dolphins will do a complete uniform overhaul at some point in the near future. While the current uniforms are nice, they have just been around forever without any significant change and, IMO, they are due.

Back
Top Bottom