Do you like the new Orange Uniforms? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you like the new Orange Uniforms?

Do you like the new Orange Uniforms?

• I LOVE the new Orange Uniforms

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • I HATE the new Orange Uniforms

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I can deal with them for one game...

Votes: 35 37.6%

• Total voters
I don't mind them. They do remind me of the old Bronco jersey or perhaps Celmson, though.

I was hoping that they would do something completely different with the alternate jersey as oppose to just changing the color.

Supposedly the players really dig them and if it gets them more fired up then all the better.

Originally posted by Danny
I think they look like the broncos uniform, they need some blue in there.

Ozzy rules!!

If we had blue in them, THEN they would like the Broncos unis. The Broncos uni were a combination of a darker orange and vertical navy thick stripes running on the sides of the body.

Our Jerseys are nice, but do agree we should probbaly wear Aqua socks.

They are good but I only want to see them for one game.

I think it would be cool if we wore navy as our alternate jersey next year.

I don't like them but maybe it's just because of the gay looking poses JR and Ricky are making

I really love these uniforms for one game. It's going to be awesome seeing our Dolphins on national tv wearing these.A lot like last year when they had aqua on aqua only they will stand out more. And I like the orange socks I think it even makes it more cooler or more fun for the fans. But I'm glad it's only for one game.

Originally posted by holy crap
I don't like them but maybe it's just because of the gay looking poses JR and Ricky are making

How could they not look gay....
They look like cartons of Sunny Delight with cleats on.

Hate em. Good change of pace for one game but after that.... trash heap!
:barf:

I got a better idea - put them on the trash heap now, and burn them, not to mention the personnel file of whoever cooked up this abomination. Good Grief! They look like walking traffic cones! Bring on the shovels and brooms for the road crew? Even worse, they look like the OULDE Broncos duds - and they were duds. That is the uugglliieesstttt think I have seen since I was in a bar in Barcelona...and I was 19 then.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

How could they not look gay....
They look like cartons of Sunny Delight with cleats on.

Hate em. Good change of pace for one game but after that.... trash heap!
:barf:

RW looks like he's pinching his nipples and JR looks like he's grabbing his ******

{Admin Edit: just slightly over the line with that one}

Originally posted by Dude
Just curious to get an 'official' count.

Personally, I really don't care for them. I like the blue over white the best. But, I can deal with them for one game as long as it's not a permanent change.

clear.gif

I voted that I loved them!! But my reasoning is different. I could care less if they never wear them on the field. I like them because now I can have another color with a Dolphins emblem on it!

I went out last night to a skrip club an I almost felt like I should have been asking for tips. I was bombarded by everyone. Only a few anti Dolphins fans ridculed me.

Orange top, white shorts, and white shoes, with a perfect matching orange hat (one that I've had for three years but never could wear).

But my favorite to go out with is the Aqua front, Blue Back, With dark blue shorts, but it's all in the hat. They made an exact matching blue and green hat, with a curl of orange on the bill.

To me it's all about styling, and still being able to represent my Phins.

Originally posted by Expo88
I like them a lot! I'm actually really hoping that the Dolphins will do a complete uniform overhaul at some point in the near future. While the current uniforms are nice, they have just been around forever without any significant change and, IMO, they are due.

I hope they do that too man. But this orginization I think is way too conservative to ever do that. Then again they are wearing an orange jersey this season!

Oliver...

Originally posted by WharfRat

:dunce: Jr = short for Junior .... as in Junior Seau :billfan:

Ahhhh, well duh :D

Originally posted by fairbanksb
They look like the Bucs old uniforms.

I think you need to go back and look at the old Buc uniforms, they're not even close, the Bucs colors used to be tangerine not orange.

I don't think they look like the Bronco's either, their old uniforms had more of a redish orange to them.

Maybe someone should post pics of the Bucs Broncos and fins to compare them.

But I do think they are cool for one game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can live with them for one game......I mean i dont hate them but they dont look as good as i thought theyd look.....they look ok, but they need to be a little more creative with those Unis, like maybe throwing in a teal pant mix, or a teal socks mix......you know, just get more creative.....we dont want to be looking like the Bucs of OLD!

Back
Top Bottom