Do you still want Griese? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you still want Griese?

Do you still want Griese?

• YES, he'll be a good backup and may surplant Jay as the starter someday

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • NO, he is not worth the trouble

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters
The guy is a cancer and is not worth the trouble. We need team players, not narcisistic A-holes.

Steve

Nope....he's already proving that he's still an a$$!

With respect for your opinion...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...but having a jerk agent is not quite the same as being an a$$ as an individual IMHO.

I disagree.

The agent is working for the player. A player shouldn't let their agent use the press to make a case for how unfair they think a teams offer is. These discussions should be held confidential. Your not going to get anywhere in a negotiation humiliating the other party. When his agent started this crap, Griese should have clamped down on his agent. Screw Griese!

Steve

At the right price, I'd want him.....

Thus far, both sides are screwing this up IMO.....

Rick is lacing his contract with ridiculous incentives, and now, Griese's agent is asking for a highly unlikely number....5 million is it???...

Maybe we should just take it in stride, and give QB A. Smith a look....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I too wouldnt mind for the right price, other than that Say No to Cindrich.

Re: It's a gamble...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...but having a jerk agent is not quite the same as being an a$$ as an individual IMHO.

Who hired the agent???

Who HAS to agree to any deal offered by a potential team???

The agent has only as much power as Griese gives him...

Griese is becoming a distraction and he's not even on the roster...

If he doesn't sign by Friday, they should let him go...

There are questions on whether or not Greise even wants to play anymore... One columnist said he considered retirement now that he has already "won the lottery"...

If this QB school goes well for Sage, they might just forget about Greise altogether...

Griese = Oronde !!!!

Agreed !! Griese is becoming a new OG ! We should let him land nowhere ,sign o'donnell and let Sage do the back up job ! At least, he's the one who wants to play for us ! Griese wants some cash from us ! That's the difference ! :fire:

Maybe the best approach is to treat him like OG...

The offer's there. If you can't get what you want elsewhere come see us before our next minicamp.

(I don't believe there's an acceptable alternative we have a real shot at claiming so I'd be inclined to make the incentives a bit more realistic, personally). But to harken back to earlier discussions, I did ask are we really sure we want to go through Lucas' learning curve with anyone else. Letting him go may prove to have been a bad move. I don't want to be right.

What the hell is wrong with you so called Dolphin fans on this board???????? The reason we did not make the play-offs was QB. Why arent we going harder for him. ALL Finfans I know would want Griese to replace fiedler except for the people on this board.

Originally posted by FinFan84
What the hell is wrong with you so called Dolphin fans on this board???????? The reason we did not make the play-offs was QB. Why arent we going harder for him. ALL Finfans I know would want Griese to replace fiedler except for the people on this board.

Hmm interesting, I know no other fin fans to be as informed as many on this board....

nO wAY, jOSE!

Originally posted by FinFan84
...Griese to replace fiedler...

Nope! No dice. NoT! Uh-uh. Negative. Noooot happening. Now way! Uhhh... no.

Fiedler is a PROVEN leader. Griese? His track record speaks for itself.

And if he does get here, afterall, he does so with his tail between his legs, a whole lot of humility AND, most of all, as the the #2 quarterback. Period.

Personally, I'd rather see what Sage has to offer.

Griese replace Fiedler?!?!?! What the hell has Fiedler done to warrant replacing? LUCAS' sorry ass was the weak link last year! NOT Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom