Do you still want Griese?

Do you still want Griese?

• YES, he'll be a good backup and may surplant Jay as the starter someday

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • NO, he is not worth the trouble

Votes: 41 60.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by inFINSible
Explain how that was a personal attack? Don't try to twist this into an attack on you, you're the one who stuck your neck out, I was just responding to you. calm.

Look Infin.... I never said it was an attack on me. It was an attack on Finfan 84. I was simply pointing out how for some reason you mods sometimes for whatever reason seem to overlook someone who calls someone else crazy or stupid if they are defending the mainstreem opinion of the board. Finfan84 stated his opinion and cridesman basically called him and everyone he talks to as "mentally insane" because of that view. Now from what I understand the job of mods are to keep this a debate on the issues and not on the people posting. Well, saying someone is mentally insane I'd say has nothing to do with the issue. Again, to show my point, this guy still has not been called out at all. Just me for calling him out. :huh:

I'll state it again, I, along with a few others on this board would just like the mods to police equally and I don't think that is too much to ask. Thanks for your time.

If finfan84 has a problem with it then I would like to hear from him...otherwise it's just you that's having a problem with a comment that wasn't even directed at you.....as such your criticism will be taken into consideration but, other than that this discussion is done with on my end.

Originally posted by inFINSible
If finfan84 has a problem with it then I would like to hear from him...otherwise it's just you that's having a problem with a comment that wasn't even directed at you.....as such your criticism will be taken into consideration but, other than that this discussion is done with on my end.

Great moderation Infins. Reprimand those that point out someone doing the exact thing you are supposedly here to control. Bravo.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Look Infin.... I never said it was an attack on me. It was an attack on Finfan 84. I was simply pointing out how for some reason you mods sometimes for whatever reason seem to overlook someone who calls someone else crazy or stupid if they are defending the mainstreem opinion of the board. Finfan84 stated his opinion and cridesman basically called him and everyone he talks to as "mentally insane" because of that view. Now from what I understand the job of mods are to keep this a debate on the issues and not on the people posting. Well, saying someone is mentally insane I'd say has nothing to do with the issue. Again, to show my point, this guy still has not been called out at all. Just me for calling him out. :huh:

I'll state it again, I, along with a few others on this board would just like the mods to police equally and I don't think that is too much to ask. Thanks for your time.

First of it was "mentally handicapped" and if you read it wasnt directed at Finfan84 but at the illogicality of the comment.

Secondly it was a joke

joke: something said or done to provoke laughter

If finfan has a problem with it i would like to hear from him and I will be happy to edit it.

I can truly care less what you have to say about it Trekbiz since it in no way involves you. Feel free to ignore my future posts so i dont offend you.

Originally posted by Crisdeman

First of it was "mentally handicapped" and if you read it wasnt directed at Finfan84 but at the illogicality of the comment.

Secondly it was a joke

joke: something said or done to provoke laughter

If finfan has a problem with it i would like to hear from him and I will be happy to edit it.

I can truly care less what you have to say about it Trekbiz since it in no way involves you. Feel free to ignore my future posts so i dont offend you.

:rolleyes:
Not a problem. Hey, by the way you ARE the man.

what happened to the poll?

Anyways, I'd like him (Over O'Donnell) at a backup QB price. If not, screw him.

Speilman is doing the right thing. If we can pass on Gandy (when we REALLY need a LT) then we can pass on Griese.

Back
Top Bottom