Do you think Fiedler could take the Jets to a winning record? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Fiedler could take the Jets to a winning record?

bottom line on this question is yes, jay can take the jets to a winning record, he did it here, the weapons are better in terms of OL, so he defintely can do it there.

zuper_man said:
Well if Jay ends up playing and we have to face them, it is a real possibility that we lose. Right now the Jets are a better football team...even if Fiedler is the QB.

They are definately a better team with Pennington, but I think Jay starting obviously brings them down a few notches. Jay playing mistake free football will beat us, but that only happened once last year, against the Rams, and only once in 2003 against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. I still believe Jay's garbage and will be very embarassed to lose to a Jay led Jets team.

Jay is a smart quarterback. If Pennington's arm isn't back to normal, Jay could compete for the starting job and take that team to 10 or 11 wins.

Yes he can but his limitations would catch up to the team if they made the playoffs.

I think I'm about to cry from the laughter that came from this question. Jay Fiedler is already use to throwing more int's to the opposing team. Now he will be throwing int's to the fins next season.

Back
Top Bottom