Do you think Saban could turn Marcus Vick into.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Saban could turn Marcus Vick into..

DaunteFin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod] keep draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

a normal, team oriented player who isn't gonna mess up and do dumb crap like point a semi-automatic at some teenagers and party with 14 year olds?? and what do you guys think about taking him in like the 6-th round? is it worth taking a chance? he WAS an all-acc QB this year...and he does have a better arm than Mike. and you can always try moving him to WR (Randle EL, Marty Booker anyone? )

[mod] please don\'t circumvent the profanity filter [/mod]

i don't get what's so funny....he IS a better QB than Michael Vick...i've watched a lot of his games and he's a better passer(by far) and he's not a run first qb either...the question is if he can get his **** together

He is a better passer than Vick but I don't think he will even get drafted now. If he doesn't get drafted he will be signed by the Falcons as a favor to Mike.

The guy wont last 2 years in the NFL

Tureo said:
He is a better passer than Vick but I don't think he will even get drafted now. If he doesn't get drafted he will be signed by the Falcons as a favor to Mike.

yah and that vick has gotten them o so far...lets just add another vick to the roster.

hmm im on the marcus vick bandwagon. His potential alone is worth more than a sixth round pick. He just has to stay away from the teenage clubs.

The premise of this thread reminds me of that old 80s movie where Dolly Parton bets somebody she can turn the next guy who walks into the room (or whatever) into a country music star. It would be pretty amusing to see Saban make a bet with BB and maybe Romeo that he could take the next guy kicked off his college team and turn him into a respectable pro. :lol:

I defintatly think he would be worth a 7th... Saban can clean him up...

:sidelol:

No, that kid even bad mouthed his older brother.

I don't think NFL history will be too kind to the older Vick. This guy will be completely forgotten in less than 3 years I think, unless he goes to jail...

DaunteFin said:
[mod] keep draft threads in the draft forum [/mod]

a normal, team oriented player who isn't gonna mess up and do dumb crap like point a semi-automatic at some teenagers and party with 14 year olds?? and what do you guys think about taking him in like the 6-th round? is it worth taking a chance? he WAS an all-acc QB this year...and he does have a better arm than Mike. and you can always try moving him to WR (Randle EL, Marty Booker anyone? )

I would be all for us taking Vick with a 7th rounder. He is the type of QB that Saban likes, and I'm sure Saban could handle him.

Back
Top Bottom