Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Will be loud this game. We're playing a very good colts team. I think they may get up for Greise more than Fiedler. I hope the get excited.

i really hope so, if theyre not, something is wrong with them.

i loose my voice every time out there (and im talking from when i was 12 and going to games with my cousins)

i would think the rest of us from this site do too...

i have a feeling theres gonna be alot of griese jerseys out there and when he throws that first TD, the stadium will explode. should be fun.

Originally posted by Sherif
Will be loud this game. We're playing a very good colts team. I think they may get up for Greise more than Fiedler. I hope the get excited.

Yes, I think they will be very vocal for BG...and thats great. Lets just hope he plays like hes capable,,,and doesnt turn into a clone of that worthless piece of garbage Jay Fiedler.

Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Boxer316

Yes, I think they will be very vocal for BG...and thats great. Lets just hope he plays like hes capable,,,and doesnt turn into a clone of that worthless piece of garbage Jay Fiedler.

:fire:

People like you give Griese supporters bad names and are the reason a lot of us who support Fiedler believe that he never really had a fair shot with a lot of people.

Your either a fan of the "TEAM" or your not! Jay Feidler is part of this team, and has done nothing but win for this team! My guess is.....you have no say on what players are on the dolphins, b/c I am sure you dont give them paychecks every week! For someone to talk smack about any dolphin player is not a real fan of the Miami Dolphins "FAMILY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you don't follow the Dolphins because you hate Jay Fiedler so much?

Your Bucs aren't doing so well this year, such a shame. :(

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Jimmy James

:fire:

People like you give Griese supporters bad names and are the reason a lot of us who support Fiedler believe that he never really had a fair shot with a lot of people.

*points at sig and zips lip*

Wonna be a part of the noise? Come up to the "No Passing Zone". Everywhere else is dead unless there's a big play or a big 3rd down.

Isn't the "no passing zone", on the field, when the Phins are on D?

....that worthless piece of garbage Jay Fiedler.

Why do you say hateful things like that?? Seriously, I want to understand.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Isn't the "no passing zone", on the field, when the Phins are on D?

That's what they named the section after.

If the crowd isn't loud for this game I'm leaving.

If the Colts are up more then 2 scores the crowd is dead.

So let's hope we get out to a lead quickly.

well guys you have to make some NOOOOIIIIISSSSSSE tomorrow, u can count on me to scream like hell, even if i´m 10000 miles away

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan

Your either a fan of the "TEAM" or your not! Jay Feidler is part of this team, and has done nothing but win for this team! My guess is.....you have no say on what players are on the dolphins, b/c I am sure you dont give them paychecks every week! For someone to talk smack about any dolphin player is not a real fan of the Miami Dolphins "FAMILY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boohoohoohoohoo.....This poor f**l says I am not a REAL FAN and I am not part of the Fins family. Where will I go? What will I do...Oh wait,,,,,Frankly, Jimmy 12th man Oliver Muck....I dont give a damn what you boys think.

JF stinks. He sucks. If you guys don't see that, if you don't want to believe the truth, thats your business. More and more are seeing it every day. I've been saying it now for two years. Just like the other JF, Jamar Fletcher. Any of you in the "FAMILY" want to defend that loser?

I'll be waiting. Oliver, I know you are a Jamar Pimp. Lets hear why we should keep him around. This is going to be great.

Originally posted by Muck

Why do you say hateful things like that?? Seriously, I want to understand.

Why do I say he's worthless garbage? Exhibit one, the Minnesota game last year. Exhibit two, the NE game last year. Exhibit three, the Houston game this year. Exhibit four, the Jax game this year. Exhibit five, the NYG game this year. And finally, my closing arguement, the SD game...in which he didnt play and our QB had a rating that was 120 or something sick. Coincidence? I doubt it.

So there you have it.JF is garbage. Hateful? Nah. Over the line? Maybe. True? Oh hell yes......You, my young friend, need to search for the courage to believe the truth.

Back
Top Bottom