Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Re: Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Oliver

Are you sure you don't follow the Dolphins because you hate Jay Fiedler so much?

Your Bucs aren't doing so well this year, such a shame. :(

Oliver...

ROFL.....I was following the Fins win that Piece of garbage Fiedler was in Diapers. And you were just a juvenile emotion in your daddy's pants. So yes, I am quite sure that JF has NOTHING to do with me following the Fins.

As for the Bucs...it'll be a shame if my hometown Saints put it on them. I will LMAO! If that happens, maybe, just maybe, I'll say the Bucs are worse than the Fins......

Choice of words was all I was asking about. Nothing more.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Boxer316
\Just like the other JF, Jamar Fletcher. Any of you in the "FAMILY" want to defend that loser?

I'll be waiting. Oliver, I know you are a Jamar Pimp. Lets hear why we should keep him around. This is going to be great.

While it is true that Jamar Fletcher got burned terribly when he played and that Buckley has been a nice upgrade, that's no reason to call him a loser. I don't know if Fletcher will ever be good enough to be a starting corner or even play in the nickel again, but he got a long way farther than a lot of kids do.

When you support a team, you should pull for the players on that team. I know this can be tough because it has been tough for me to get into that mindset about Brian Griese. I'm there now, though. Even though he's definitely not my choice for QB, I have to support him and hope he plays well for the team. If somebody gets hurt and Fletcher ends up being a big part of the game tomorrow, I will root for him to show us that he can step up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Boxer316

Why do I say he's worthless garbage? Exhibit one, the Minnesota game last year. Exhibit two, the NE game last year. Exhibit three, the Houston game this year. Exhibit four, the Jax game this year. Exhibit five, the NYG game this year. And finally, my closing arguement, the SD game...in which he didnt play and our QB had a rating that was 120 or something sick. Coincidence? I doubt it.

So there you have it.JF is garbage. Hateful? Nah. Over the line? Maybe. True? Oh hell yes......You, my young friend, need to search for the courage to believe the truth.

Wait. Your blaiming Jay for the Vikings game last year? I do believe the person to blame was Cris Carter not catching in the end zone.
NE? Did or didn't the defense completely fall apart?
And why are you blaiming him on games we won?

:confused:

That's kinda a weak argument if you ask me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think the crowd at Joe Robbie

Originally posted by Jimmy James

While it is true that Jamar Fletcher got burned terribly when he played and that Buckley has been a nice upgrade, that's no reason to call him a loser. I don't know if Fletcher will ever be good enough to be a starting corner or even play in the nickel again, but he got a long way farther than a lot of kids do.

When you support a team, you should pull for the players on that team. I know this can be tough because it has been tough for me to get into that mindset about Brian Griese. I'm there now, though. Even though he's definitely not my choice for QB, I have to support him and hope he plays well for the team. If somebody gets hurt and Fletcher ends up being a big part of the game tomorrow, I will root for him to show us that he can step up.

Then you will be rooting in vain. Jamar sucks. Hes awful. Why can't you just admit that, at least? I would love him to be the next coming of Deion Sanders, but hes not. Hes just a plain horrible football player....and first round pick, no less. ROFL....I'll be so glad when he, and the coach that picked his sorry arse are out of Miami.

:eek:

What's going on? :dunce:

Back
Top Bottom