Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Want Damien Williams To Gash The Patriots D Tomorrow?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
As I was typing up a thread about how we should all be rooting for DW to have a big day against NE it donned on me why that might be a conflict of interest.

Do we want our future HC to get destroyed by the team/QB that seems most likely to the next great elite team in the NFL, at least certainly in the AFC?

14-0 KC win looks good to me right now.

Hoping not to see KC put 40+ points, make sense no?

To my original point about DW, I hope he wins Super Bowl MVP. I was in favor of upgrading at that position so I definitely don't think it was a mistake on our part because of where KC is now. Best of luck DW. Don't kill Flores too much though.

I don't care which player does well tomorrow as long as KC wins. Of course I want the pats to lose but also, it'd be nice for KC to win the whole thing. We haven't won since 73 but for KC it has been even longer and those fans are always there no matter what so I'm rooting for them.

I wont say gash, but I am expecting the Pat's to leave some room in the box due to the Chiefs passing game

Hell yeah. I hope he destroys them. Who cares about how Flores' unit does? We've always known the Pats have good assistants. It's got nothing to do with their performance as head coaches.

Damien’s run vision has increased tremendously. What he’s showing as a receiver he showed w/ us when Ajayi was traded. But he has been nothing short of incredible in that offense. Im sure tomorrow will be no different

No blowouts this weekend please.

And yes, KC all the way. I’m anxious to have our coach and staff in place and to start seeing their direction.

Don't care who on offense has the better game and it won't influence how I feel about Flores because the Chiefs offense is pretty darn good.

Cannot stomach another year of the pats in the SB.

Last edited:
As long as NE is sent home with their nuts in their pockets, I’m good.

Williams can have 200 on the ground, 75 in the air, and 3 TDs for all I care.

Just win KC. Do what needs to be done.

And I’d be tickled pink with a crushing blowout.

Back
Top Bottom