Do you want T-Buck back on the team? (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you want T-Buck back on the team? (merged)

Do you want T-Buck back on the team?

• Yes

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I hope Fletcher doesn't turn out to be another 1st round bust to join a rather large list of Dolphins draft day blunders, can you say: Lorenzo Hampton, Sammie Smith, Eric Kumerow, Jackie Shipp, Don McNeal, John Bosa, Randal Hill, Yatil Green, Billy Milner and John Avery.

Well I think the Lions are out. They just signed Eric Davis (former of 49'ers/Panthers and last season Denver). I'm hoping that is a sign that they are not persuing Buckley anymore. Don't quite know what the Lions CB situation is though.

THE TOAST BROTHERS!!!

Originally posted by Iron Man
Darn!! I was hoping we'd sign Paul Lankford or William Judson instead. I loved those CBs with the 4.9 speed in the 40. NOT!!!!

LMAO!! That's hilarious!! They got toasted on a regular basis!!

That's crap...

Originally posted by Dajesus
The fact that Dave is seriously considering making an offer to T-Buck speaks volumes about Fletchers impression on Dave. The only thing I really hear about Jamar durring the mini camps was how Chambers toasted him for like 4 TDs on Chis's first day in action. I hate to look in the past, but i still wish we grabbed Breez.

... all it says is that Wanny and Spileman are looking to improve their team. This stuff about Fletcher is just wishful thinking by ppl who are selfish and want to be known as right about their predictions for Fletcher, sad.

Oliver...

Yeah yeah Metalhead errrr Iron Man... nt

Originally posted by Iron Man
I hope Fletcher doesn't turn out to be another 1st round bust to join a rather large list of Dolphins draft day blunders, can you say: Lorenzo Hampton, Sammie Smith, Eric Kumerow, Jackie Shipp, Don McNeal, John Bosa, Randal Hill, Yatil Green, Billy Milner and John Avery.

Back
Top Bottom