Do you want T-Buck back on the team? (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you want T-Buck back on the team? (merged)

Do you want T-Buck back on the team?

• Yes

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I remember seeing Buckley and how many times he made me happy with his skill and how many times he pissed me off with his stupidity.

Looks like he's looking at 3 teams. I'm guessing he's going to go where he'll start first, then money. I'm sure that he'd love to come back to the Dolphins if situation was right for him.

I just don't want to see him bite on all those play actions like he did in his younger years. :D

Always liked TBuck

I am glad he is back. He was the scapegoat of JJ's agressive style defense and was the best DB on the team when he was in Denver. Always will produce an int at a crucial time and although he gets beat more than Madison, he makes me feel better than Fletch.

Scapegoat?

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
I am glad he is back. He was the scapegoat of JJ's agressive style defense and was the best DB on the team when he was in Denver. Always will produce an int at a crucial time and although he gets beat more than Madison, he makes me feel better than Fletch.

... T-Buck was had a bad ankle at the end of the '99 season and he was simply replaced by our current Super Star CB Patrick Surtain. T-Buck had a poor attitude and he was wrong to say the things he said. JJ was simply being a good coach, he replaced a CB that was no longer doing his job with a up and coming Super Star. I don't get where you get the Scapegoat concept.

By the way I hope T-Buck is signed, I always liked T-Buck and was one of his biggest defenders, right up until he opened his BIG MOUTH against our head coach at that time. In my book any player will be wrong when they do that.

Oliver...

Buckley should retire and go to work at Denny's since he does a great imitation of burnt toast.

I would love to see T-Buck back in Miami not so much for his playing ability, but for his swagger, and leadership. When he was here along with JJ this D had fun on the feild and played its hearts out for 60mins. Last year they couldn't have been any further from that mentallity. They rarely looked as though they enjoyed their jobs, and packed it up at the first sign of adversity. Hopefully T-Buck can recindle the spirt they had in '99 and even in 2000 after he left when they were dancing all over every offense in the AFC(well in the regular season that is.)

BRING T-BUCK HOME!

The guy is a solid pro and he always plays his best in Aqua and Orange.

He's ready to settle in as a backup and he'd be better than alot of teams Dime DB......:goof:

Any body notice the similarities in t buck and fletcher ..both on the small side ..like to go for the big play ....I think if t buck hasnt lost too much speed that this is perfect ....We get a guy to help school and push fletcher and he is supposed to be signed for the vet min .. in this case how can we lose ? T buck is a solid player in this league and not to mention the info on the pats defense he would bring. I also have always liked his big play potential and i am betting he likes miami as the place to play. Cmon back t buck ...all is forgiven ...as long as you play good ...lol

First of all DOLFANMIKE, I have said all along that the Dolphins are my favorite team and my only team so get it through your head!! Secondly, Buckley IS NOT a current member of the Miami Dolphins either in case you didn't know that.

we'll know soon enough:
NFL | Buckley To Decide This Week - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:35 PT: As an update to previous reports, Len Pasquarelli for ESPN.com reports free agent CB Terrell Buckley (Patriots) should decide where he will play this season in the next week. Buckley is deciding among the Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Detroit Lions.

The fact that Dave is seriously considering making an offer to T-Buck speaks volumes about Fletchers impression on Dave. The only thing I really hear about Jamar durring the mini camps was how Chambers toasted him for like 4 TDs on Chis's first day in action. I hate to look in the past, but i still wish we grabbed Breez.

Back
Top Bottom