Do You Want to Win Another Game This Season? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Want to Win Another Game This Season?

Would you prefer to lose out or win em all?

• Total voters
We need to finally get a blue chip prospect. Losing sucks, but nothing will change if we don't get playmakers on both sides of the ball. We're not making the playoffs this year. We might as well lose out as hard as that is for a sore loser to say.

well.... it's official. I can't believe I did this.... but I canceled my NFL package.
Fan of nearly 30 years. Can't watch another minute of this season.
I'd rather give that money to daughter's college fund or something.

id like to lose out and gain some draft leverage

Last edited:
Know your NFL environment. Losing is winning.

Be a grown up, stay focused, big picture...Don't be a sucker.

Get a QB...

Can't we just forfeit the rest of our games and start preparing for the 2018 season?! First order of business, fire Tannenbaum, Grier and Burke.

We need to finally get a blue chip prospect. Losing sucks, but nothing will change if we don't get playmakers on both sides of the ball. We're not making the playoffs this year. We might as well lose out as hard as that is for a sore loser to say.

So you agree that Tannenbaum is a joke....now that that's established obviously you'd like him to see him gone, don't you understand that the only chance he's fired or forced out is if the team is just that bad? Finishing the year on a 10 game losing streak might just do it! LOSE OUT!!!!!!

If we lose the next 5 games, and this roster quits and humiliates us it’s the only chance we have of drastic moves being made. I don’t mind Gase getting another year, but Mike T has to go.

I mostly agree, but I want Tannenbaum, Grier, and Gase replaced, and let the new regime overhaul the roster.

I would like to see certain key players improve (can't replace them all), but still lose out. We aren't going to make the playoffs anyway, so we might as well get a better draft pick for our next GM. Ok, ok, the last part is wishful thinking, but I can hope can't I?
Perfectly said. This is my thought too.

So you agree that Tannenbaum is a joke....now that that's established obviously you'd like him to see him gone, don't you understand that the only chance he's fired or forced out is if the team is just that bad? Finishing the year on a 10 game losing streak might just do it! LOSE OUT!!!!!!

Well that didn't work out as planned but it sure feels nice to win again (: Weird how Cutler looked totally different vs his old team (and played hard with tenacity). And really weird how our D looks when we actually move the ball lol After too many coincidences, I tend to not think these things are. Tannenbaum yes, Gase F no!! Horrible QB play has made him look like a terrible play caller for the whole season..If this happens with Tannehill or any other QB, Gase should be gone. That's how much I think Cutler ruins the game for us on both sides. Fun to see a win like that again regardless

Not sure I will take the time to compare, but I am curious how many of those 66 who voted for no more wins are celebrating the victory over the Pats tonight.

Not sure I will take the time to compare, but I am curious how many of those 66 who voted for no more wins are celebrating the victory over the Pats tonight.

It's a Patriots loss, I think both sides can come together to celebrate that.

Back
Top Bottom