Do you welcome him back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you welcome him back?

I'd open him with open arms if he wanted to come back. It'd be next to impossible trying to win a super bowl without him. Our whole offense was designed around him. I'm upset about it, but he definately helps our chances at a Super Bowl.

It all depends on when and how the team is doing then. However, I'm not about to welcome him back with open arms. I seem to be in a minority in thinking that he didn't play hard enough through alot of last season, so him ducking out at this point makes me kind of bitter. Last year, James Allen of the Texans retired to pursue a rap career. He tried to return but they didn't welcome him back. While it was certainly a different situation, Allen had a decent chance to get serious playing time before he called it quits.

RHoffman said:
That's a cute kid in the sig..how old is yours?

Thanks. He's 6 1/2 months now. Growing quick. Just today he learned how to say "Ricky Sux!"... jk :lol:

wow...

what are the chances...you are probably five minutes away...new to the site?
I'm a vet...but have been away awhile. Its been crazy busy.

Been frequenting the site for a while. Just registered today. Needed an outlet for my fustrations. My BF used to live in Warminster. Went to Tennet etc.. He's the reason I got into the fins...

Femalefinfan...

I went to Neshaminy...which is part of Tennent's athletic conference...
I cover Pennridge, Quakertown and Upper Perk sports for the Allentown Morning Call (they cover the upper reaches of bucks county)...so I still get to see William Tennent in action now and again. This is a tough time for the fins...I have been following them since I was 5 or 6 according to my dad...that's a quarter of a century...I have seen some tough, tough times, but this is unbelievable...oh well what are you going to do but grin and bear it....I'm a lifer.

wow...one thing good has come out of this day...

I have found some local dolphin fans...where in Jersey are you?

I am going to have to have a Dolphin party this fall Any others in the Philadelphia/NJ area???

Al13 said:
good point at the end, especially with Shaun Alexander, Edgerrin James and Travis Henry becoming Free Agents
Yes I agree.I wouldnt rush into a deal where we give up our next years No 1 pick or Ogun.It would have to be a stud player.

FlyingElvis said:
Hypothetical...

RW changes his mind, he wants to come back. Do fans welcome him back with open arms? How about his teamates? I realize it depends on how soon. Today he may be welcome back, 3 months from now is a different story. Whats the deal? Has he burned all bridges?
I welcome him back.........just as long as he doesn't miss any time.

Yardley! My wife's parent's live there...

jeez, small world indeed...we'll all have to get together this season.

No, no, hell no, and F no!

This guy is not a guy you pay a large sum of $ to any longer.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom