Does anyone question the hiring of Saban? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone question the hiring of Saban?

I think Saban is going to turn this franchise around. I am in my impatient way disappointed that we didn't get a young qb in the draft. I thought after last year that was the number one priority to fix and I feel bringing in gus was a bust move. I maybe wrong only time will tell but there was some good qbs last year that went cheap in the draft and we passed them by. That is the only negative I lay on Saban. The rest of the moves were right on and with time I am sure Saban will fix the qb position. With the nice room on the salary cap look for a big pickup either by way of free agency or draft at that position.

a breath of fresh air. intense. intelligent. we needed nick badly. im just so excited to see what this team can do once the new systems are in place and completely learned. once he gets his players in here. man i sure could go for 2 or 3 more crowders. travis has showed some real good abilities. i like roths ferosiousness. plus hes got mueller to help scout players. his record speaks for itself. man this could be a very intimidating team in 2 or 3 seasons

Don't Question Lord Saban!

saban32zz-1.gif

I'm a big fan of what Saban's been doing and the approach he's taking. Apart from anything else he's got the team believing that things are now going in the right direction. Just check Zach Thomas's reaction after the Jets game - emphasising that although the result might have been similar to some games last year, the team definitely wasn't.

He definitely seems to be taking us in the right direction. Very early days yet of course and I reserve the right to change my mind compeltely & berate him incesssantly should we contrive to lose the next 14 games!

All the stuff about the media restrictions I'm not too fussed about. Allowing unrestricted access to practice sessions always seemed like a recipe for disaster to me! There's sufficient player interviews to keep things interesting mid-week and not allowing total access just cuts back on the opportunity for people to shoot the team in the collective foot. A few more press conferences with assistant coaches might be nice though. All in all, Dolphins Insider is fantastic.

i know we have a decent team and i know we will be fine but if we only win 4 game this year would yaw still fell the same about Saban or will he be a bust?

Back
Top Bottom