Does anyone think that the Skins...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone think that the Skins......

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Its to be believed that the Skins are going to draft Campbell with that pick or a DL.
 

sask rider

Rookie
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
PhinDude88 said:
Its to be believed that the Skins are going to draft Campbell with that pick or a DL.

if they wanted campbell wouldn't they wait till the 25th pick was up, then if he was still around swing the trade with the broncos then.

doing it this early makes no sense ---- they must be planning another trade/package :confused:
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
sask rider said:
if they wanted campbell wouldn't they wait till the 25th pick was up, then if he was still around swing the trade with the broncos then.

doing it this early makes no sense ---- they must be planning another trade/package :confused:


I think that if the Skins think that Campbell is going to be drafted before the #25 pick. They will trade up and get him.
 

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
17,233
Reaction score
8,218
Location
Harrisburg, PA
PhinDude88 said:
I think that if the Skins think that Campbell is going to be drafted before the #25 pick. They will trade up and get him.

well if they think that they've been hanging out with Ricky.
 

Root Beer

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
1,416
Reaction score
12
Location
Fort Lauderdale
sask rider said:
if they wanted campbell wouldn't they wait till the 25th pick was up, then if he was still around swing the trade with the broncos then.

doing it this early makes no sense ---- they must be planning another trade/package :confused:

I think it was Kiper (might have been Clayton) that said they might be trying to trade up for Edwards.
 

unifiedtheory

Thank you #54...
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
11,970
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Burnaby, B.C., Canada
sask rider said:
if they wanted campbell wouldn't they wait till the 25th pick was up, then if he was still around swing the trade with the broncos then.

doing it this early makes no sense ---- they must be planning another trade/package :confused:

They could be waiting to see if Rodgers starts to drop a little bit so they can use the picks to move up....I dunno.

All I know is it is Wednesday of draft week and it is really heating up and THE DOLPHINS are right in the middle of it all for the first time since Jimmy left ....I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
ChambersWI said:
well if they think that they've been hanging out with Ricky.


You do know that Campbell draft stock is rising dont you?
 

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
17,233
Reaction score
8,218
Location
Harrisburg, PA
PhinDude88 said:
You do know that Campbell draft stock is rising dont you?


I know that, but he won't be a 1st round pick IMO. The only team I could see taking him in the 1st is the Packers, and they've got more pressing needs and could get him in the 2nd.
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
ChambersWI said:
I know that, but he won't be a 1st round pick IMO. The only team I could see taking him in the 1st is the Packers, and they've got more pressing needs and could get him in the 2nd.


You will be suprised the teams and scouts that have Campbell going in the first round. I think that he will go somewhere between 18-early second.
 

sask rider

Rookie
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
PhinDude88 said:
You will be suprised the teams and scouts that have Campbell going in the first round. I think that he will go somewhere between 18-early second.

yeah i just read (on one of the major sports sites) he was ranked as the second best quaterback ahead of rodgers. obviously he wont get picked ahead of rogers, but he is more and more popular everyday. late first round wouldn't surprise me.
 
F

finswin56

bigwalt18 said:
Does anyone think that the Skins got the 25th pick to trade for Pat?

Not a chance. Why would the Skins give up 4 picks, including next year's #1 (which will probably be low) for a guy they could have got w/ a 2nd this year?
 
Top Bottom