Does anyone think that the Skins...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone think that the Skins......

bigwalt18 said:
Does anyone think that the Skins got the 25th pick to trade for Pat?

Never crossed my mind surprisingly, boy that would be great though. Almost a near impossible chance of happening unfortuately, they'll probably end up getting Jason Campbell and he'll most likely beat out Ramsey for the starting job in my opinion.

here's a thought. we make the Minn trade. then at #7 Rodgers is still there. now we call Wash. and get their 9 and 25 for our 7. we now have 9, 18 and 25.

at 9 - Merriman
at 18 - Clayton
at 25 - Thomas Davis

we can still get an RB in the 2nd for Surtain's pick, and a QB in the 3rd - Greene.

sask rider said:
yeah i just read (on one of the major sports sites) he was ranked as the second best quaterback ahead of rodgers. obviously he wont get picked ahead of rogers, but he is more and more popular everyday. late first round wouldn't surprise me.

what is a roughrider fan doing here, oh man how can someone like the riders and dolphins. Riders blow

Shifty187 said:
I think it was Kiper (might have been Clayton) that said they might be trying to trade up for Edwards.

They don't have enough bullets in the clip -- this year AND next -- to move up to #2.

There hasn't been any talk on DC sports radio about Surtain, or getting any CB, even though the Skins need one. Mostly it is chagrin that the trade means that they will draft the Auburn QB, trade or cut Patrick Ramsey, and start Mark Brunell again.

Back
Top Bottom