Does Dennis Green have "Off" the field problems? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Dennis Green have "Off" the field problems?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hank just said something about a sexual assault or harrasment charge....do any of you know anything about this?

Only off field problems I heard of was that he had an affair with some chick and paid for her abortion while he was married and coaching the Vikes.

What a great guy.

I also heard that he "exposed" himself to a secretary....ala clarence thomas...............

He's part of that wrongful death stuff that Kelci Stringer is bringing. She's also suing the helmet and shoulder pad manufacturers. :rolleyes: And she's losing lots of battles lately.

As far as sexual stuff, here's what I've found.......

In 1992, Green (then married) had an affiar with a woman and got her pregnant. He convinced the woman to have an abortion because he thought a baby would be hurt his career. He says he regrets it.

In January 1995, he faced charges of sexual harassment. The charges were dismissed.

One month later, a former Stanford employee (Green was Stanford's coach before he went to Minny) who was suing the school for employment descrimination threatened to add sexual harassment charges against Green.

So Green has had his share of problems.

He also wrote in his autobiography in 1997 that if ownership didn't sell him 30% of the team, he'd sue the team. Remember, Green was still coaching the Vikings then.

dennis green would only advance the dolphins slide into the toilet bowl..
i think ted musgrave from jacksonville deserves consideration for a head coaching position..

no i want Denny... he has great Coord. bring on Denny.

who gives a **** what he did in the past? he could have kids with the entire town of miami and if he brings us to the sB then i'm stright.

Bill Cowher, who is married, had a child with his secretary. Must be something with coaches and their secretaries huh!!!

Wow Bill Cowher. Didn't know that. Suprising.

As for men of power and their secrataries, that never happens. It's just a thing with NFL coaches in the past 10 years.

Wow, I had no idea about all this stuff about him. I def don't want Denny now. I DO think it is important what he has done in the past on and off the field. Too often we over look it. Say what you want about Wanny, at least he never has embarassed the organization. I say NO DENNY GREEN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom