Does it seem.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does it seem....

Originally posted by Muck
I thought Chambers had possession and then lost it AFTER he hit the ground.

Thats exactly what happened.

Dolfan31, you are thinking of Phil Luckett who is usually the guy behind all the major blunders in Nfl Refereeing. If anyone goes back to the monday night game, I stated that these refs were getting too old, and need to be replaced with some younger models. I have seen the same guys like Johnny Grier and Phil Luckett since I was about 4 years old. These old timers, seem to be confused out there and seem to need instant replay on every play. I don't think the officiating is against us as I agreed with both the bobble overturn and the fumble call. I do however think the refereeing is huritng us and most teams with these geezers and idiots running amock with the rules.

Case in point: They ruled a pass play agianst Green Bay an incomplete pass when it was a fumble. Green Bay tried to review it but it was a non reviewable play. THE VERY NEXT PLAY THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED. What did they do? They reviewed it and ruled it was a fumble and fourth down where the ball was recovered. The ball was recovered by Green Bay on a ruled FUMBLE yet it was Miami's ball where Green Bat recovered it. See what I mean? These guys have no business reffing a game if they can't even remember the rules from play to play.

Samphin,thats the guy.Man i have seen too many games called by that guy and seen too many mistakes by that guy.Why is he still officiating? He's by far the worst.And next is the other is Johnny Grier(is he the black guy?) yea ive seen many many mistakes by him as well,and the commentators know it,but theres a limit as to what they can say.I saw the Green Bay game and i saw many bad calls that hurt both teams,and it was really a sad sight.

They were against us alright, Ricky did not fumble...that cost us at least 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom