Does Spielman have any negotiating skills at all? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Spielman have any negotiating skills at all?

What only a few have seemed to

graps is that we don't know what the 2nd round pick is conditional on. I felt the same way as you do until I started thinking about it. What if the condition is that he makes the pro bowl or we go to the super bowl? Would you feel the same way after he accomplished those kind of things. What if the pick has multiple conditions like Ricky's did. What if its a 4th round pick that can be increased to a 2nd if he throws for over 3,500 yards? Point is, its really hard to criticize Speilman until we actually know what was traded.

Re: What only a few have seemed to

Originally posted by VManis
graps is that we don't know what the 2nd round pick is conditional on. I felt the same way as you do until I started thinking about it. What if the condition is that he makes the pro bowl or we go to the super bowl? Would you feel the same way after he accomplished those kind of things. What if the pick has multiple conditions like Ricky's did. What if its a 4th round pick that can be increased to a 2nd if he throws for over 3,500 yards? Point is, its really hard to criticize Speilman until we actually know what was traded.

True, true

Back
Top Bottom