Dolfanmike's draft thoughts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfanmike's draft thoughts

Agreed, Chase Young with the top pick.

Then things get interesting. I was thinking Epenesa to round off the edge game, but after yesterday I am getting on board with Najee Harris RB with the PIttsburgh pick.

Then they can get a QB with the Houston pick. I am leaning Anthony Gordon, but I am open to waiting until later rounds for a QB. Gordon, Hurts, maybe Jamie Newman, maybe Herbert slides, you never know. There is still a lot of eval left.

After that game if either of these QBs fall in our pick we take them but don5 want to trade any picks for them our rebuild is too great. I think we also,saw how Tua would look in front of a similar Oline like ours yesterday that Bama line were leaky as hell ..... LSU’s line gave Burrow better protection both were pretty good

Then things get interesting. I was thinking Epenesa to round off the edge game, but after yesterday I am getting on board with Najee Harris RB with the PIttsburgh pick.

Then they can get a QB with the Houston pick. I am leaning Anthony Gordon, but I am open to waiting until later rounds for a QB. Gordon, Hurts, maybe Jamie Newman, maybe Herbert slides, you never know. There is still a lot of eval left.
Gordon could be the Minshew of this draft.

After watching more film, my choice of QB's for us would be 1. Burrow, and 2. Tua or Herbert
I wouldnt want to trade up for any player in the draft other than DE Chase Young.

Yeah, the Falcons would be smart by looking for a QB to sit behind Ryan.
I think the Falcons are close enough to competing for a championship that they go NEED rather than build for later. The way Ryan is playing he could be around longer than most rookies last.

Didn't you want Haskins last year?

Hurts is interesting in that scenario. Got to believe its either Burrow or Tua, though. Be ready for a trade up if necessary.

what if he did?

If I recall, last year Haskins was the best QB in the draft.

Now Chase Young is the best player in the draft.

In my experience, Ohio State people (Actually all people from Ohio) seem to think everything in Ohio is better than anything anywhere else.

So I was just curious if he was wearing the buckeye shaded glasses or not...

Browns beating the Steelers last night is looking really good for a late season Steelers collapse and Miami finding it's way into top 15 selections with that pick. I'm hoping top 12.

Steelers won 3 in a row at home then went on the road in a short week. Miserable situational spot. Absolutely miserable. Beyond miserable. I saw guys laughing on the betting forums earlier this week, asking, "Is there anything more obvious than this?"

It's the reason I don't respect the strength of schedule stuff. They do it after the fact and never incorporate scheduling dynamics at all. It doesn't even exist to them.

Anyway, I agree with Tua's lack of quick feet. Definitely not his strength. He can sense pressure and step up in the pocket far beyond his capability to jitterbug like DeShaun Watson.

pretty rare to hear someone claim Chase Young is the best player in the draft. Might be the first time I’ve ever heard it.

If I recall, last year Haskins was the best QB in the draft.

Now Chase Young is the best player in the draft.

In my experience, Ohio State people (Actually all people from Ohio) seem to think everything in Ohio is better than anything anywhere else.

So I was just curious if he was wearing the buckeye shaded glasses or not...

Back
Top Bottom