Dolfans make me sick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans make me sick

rafael said:
just lacks the intelligence to recognize that his example doesn't negate mine. .

I think I've pretty well explained exactly how it does negate your argument and how it redirects your "lacks the intelligence to recognize" a valid point in this discussion comment to yourself.

Trekbiz said:
You don't see how that is relevant to your argument? :lol:

If you are going to state that fans in S. FL. are the worst of any region don't you HAVE to use examples of fans in OTHER regions? To compare anything to something else you need at least 2 examples to compare don't you?

That's the problem with your post to begin with.
You are just spouting off without taking any consideration of other fan bases.

Then you further dig yourself into a hole by saying it's not just Dolphin fans but fans of ANY team in S. FL. that are bad. :lol:

This just disproves your theory even more because most of those fans of other teams came here from somewhere else. Hence they would have been a bad fan of their team before they got here. Unless you go with an argument that the heat or something in the water of S. FL. turns people into irate fans you've made your original comment look foolish. You might as well go with one of those explanations though because nothing else would explain it.

It doesn't have to be the heat or the water or any other inane excuse. Most people tend to behave like those around them. A culture gets developed in a region and newcomers adopt it. In S. Fl. the culture has long been one of fair weather fans. The support has always been sparse despite the winning tradition. The culture in all other areas isn't like that. At UF and GB for example the fans are more supportive. They show up more during lean times. They still complain and try to fix things, but you see more signs of support as well. So, the region matters. The culture matters. Fans suck in other places too. There have been examples in this thread citing Colts fans and I see Niner fans as fair weather as well. But it's not universal.

People who complain about other fans make me sick. And meth can really do bad things to your life Miss.

Back
Top Bottom