Dolfans may get their wish | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans may get their wish

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
What would be considered a successful December? Unbeaten? 3-1? 2-2?

there's a whole lot of things that would be answered if we won em all! the dolphins control their own destiny as far as the playoffs go, they have a lot of room to move up though!;)

What would be considered a successful December? Unbeaten? 3-1? 2-2?

What if we win them and lose to the Jets in the last game? Let down?

I don't care about anything but the Super Bowl and anything but that, to me, is a letdown.

I aready mentioned those pesky Jets. Somehow they always manage to knock off a big dog here and there. Look at Tenn the other night. If we win the next 3, I'll be worried to death when the Jets roll into town.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

I aready mentioned those pesky Jets. Somehow they always manage to knock off a big dog here and there. Look at Tenn the other night. If we win the next 3, I'll be worried to death when the Jets roll into town.
makes ya wonder, don't it?!:confused:

As odd as it may sound, the Jets will help us out on December 20 when they beat the Patriots.

That loss will give the Patsies three division losses and we will have only one. We will be in sole possession of first place with only one game remaining!

We will beat the Patsies this week and continue on strong to the AFC Division Championship!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
As odd as it may sound, the Jets will help us out on December 20 when they beat the Patriots.

That loss will give the Patsies three division losses and we will have only one. We will be in sole possession of first place with only one game remaining!

We will beat the Patsies this week and continue on strong to the AFC Division Championship!
damn that sounds good, division champs!;)

Here is how it works!

Miami
Dec. 7 @New England (W)
Dec. 15 Philadelphia (W)
Dec. 21 @Buffalo (W)
Dec. 28 NY Jets (W)

New England
Dec. 7 Miami (L)
Dec. 14 Jacksonville (W)
Dec. 20 @NY Jets (L)
Dec. 27 Buffalo (W)

I don't know if 3-1 will shut the idiot AFC EAST nerds, but I think that will be our record.

Not to be too picky but, Oakland was never under .500 last year. In fact, they were the last team still undeafeated at 4-0 last year. They then lost 4 in a row to drop to 4-4 and finished 11-5 with the only other loss coming further down the road to Miami. :) Tampa however, did start the season under .500 having lost to New Orleans on opening day. Sorry, but I am a stickler for little details like that :p

I dont know New England might lose to Jacksonville instead of the Jets, or MAYBE BOTH :) The jags have nothing to lose and have created some major upsets already, who would have thought theyd beat the Colts???? If they can beat the Colts they can beat the Pats, lets hope the jets or jags can beat them after we beat new them this weekend.

This is a good thread. Every couple hours I say to myself, it's closer to game time".
This is the biggest game since last December. This game can set the tone for the rest of the month. This game is HUGE and I'm already ripping the hair out of my head. I keep telling my wife " Sunday's a huge game"!!!!!! PLEASE DOLPHINS, BRING IT ON STRONG BECAUSE COME SUNDAY THE FANS WILL BE WAITING !!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing is, I really think we're gonna take it. I think we're gonna take it.

Big fin Fan the avatar has passed the latin girl as the best photo on here. Pure beauty.

Big fin Fan the avatar has passed the latin girl as the best photo on here. Pure beauty.

Gee, even better than mine??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I dont know New England might lose to Jacksonville instead of the Jets, or MAYBE BOTH :) The jags have nothing to lose and have created some major upsets already, who would have thought theyd beat the Colts???? If they can beat the Colts they can beat the Pats, lets hope the jets or jags can beat them after we beat new them this weekend.

I agree. Jxv came a long way. The had some close losses over the last 5 games and beat Tampa and Indy.

The key to that is that the Pats come down from their "we are invincible" thinking.

At this point they couldn't lose even if they tried.

A solid beating from the Phins will change all that.

My prediction: with the Monday nighter win agains Philly we are atop of the east.

Originally posted by FFiB

I agree. Jxv came a long way. The had some close losses over the last 5 games and beat Tampa and Indy.

The key to that is that the Pats come down from their "we are invincible" thinking.

At this point they couldn't lose even if they tried.

A solid beating from the Phins will change all that.

My prediction: with the Monday nighter win agains Philly we are atop of the east.

Good point. that's why I say that we need a convincing win on Sunday to make THE statement that we are here and are for real. Another Dallas gm should do the trick, not a NE/Indy type. Then we'd be primed to knock the high flying Iggles off their perch !!

Back
Top Bottom