Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11

Kenny_Stang said:
I'm going to pause the '91 Bears (have plenty of seeds) and start seeding the '86 Rams.

I was just going to say that we still needed a seed on the 86 Rams and the 96 Pats.Thanks Kenny and Finswin56

BTW the Admin will take torrents off after some time without seeds.

I don't show anyone trying to download the Rams game, but I'll keep it seeded in case someone comes along.

At present I have zero seeds going. My ratio is/was over 3 so I think some others need the upload time.

I'm at 1.861 :(

I'm currently seedin '91 Bears, '73 Steelers, '86 Rams, and '01 Raiders. Not showing any peers though.

CrunchTime said:
One of the guys used that feature as well as the embedded encoding feature.
We had problems with it even though I cant remember what the problem with the tracker was.The encoder created a file wich was a nonstandard file that could not be converted and could only be seen on videolan.

Personally I dont like embedded features and bundled software.They always seem to be limited in scope.They even admit as such in the writeup you linked to.

It could be a good way to retrieve torrents from donators who have tapes that need to be edited and its worth exploring further.Thanks for the tip.All of these discussions are a learning experience.:)

Ah, ok, didn't know this was attempted by someone else on another application. Too bad, sounds good in theory. I guess it's best to leave "good enough" alone. :D

kansasfan said:
how to you burn these game onto dvds. I dont have a dvd burner but I have a vcr to dvd converter. thanks

If you dont have a DVD burner you could use a converter such as WinAvi which encodes the files and turns the file into a Divx or Avi and then split the file to fit in two regular 700 meg CDs.

I am afraid I am not familiar with a vcr to dvd converter.

Back
Top Bottom