Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11

byroan said:
Yeah my cheap DVD/VCR combo plays everything except VCD's. It plays the burnt DVD games fine.

Texas - What version of Nero do you have? When I burn my DVD's using Nero, I don't use the wizard that opens up. I just go to the File/New. Then choose DVD Video and check the options there. Once you're done just put the files in the video folder and burn. Let me know if you need any help with Nero. I haven't burnt the Broncos game yet.

i have 6.6.0.2, but never used it.

but the burn finished, the denver game plays fine... thanks guys.

CrunchTime said:
Ice, we need your help.

Yeah, I'm back up now. I paused it because I had some work to do (I'm on call this weekend and have to work from home), and then I just got a brain fart and forgot to turn it back on. Its up now tho.

I have dain bramage! No wait. I have brain bamage. Nope, thats not it. I suffering from drain damage. DANG IT....... I have bamage dramage. gggrrrrrr

Never mind. I have issues

CrunchTime said:
Are you OK.Ice ?

Well I'd say I'm normal. But then again, what does normal mean now a days. :D

I'm doing fine, just can't get this dang software to work right. So much for modern technology making our lives easier. lol

I gave up on the windows app, switched to linux and got everything working fine...until I rebooted. haha

Looks like we've got 18 people leeching on this last one. Good times abound.

Whats next? :cough: Colts :cough:

IceStorm said:
Well I'd say I'm normal. But then again, what does normal mean now a days. :D

I'm doing fine, just can't get this dang software to work right. So much for modern technology making our lives easier. lol

I gave up on the windows app, switched to linux and got everything working fine...until I rebooted. haha

Looks like we've got 18 people leeching on this last one. Good times abound.

Whats next? :cough: Colts :cough:

Max is still working on the Colts one.I think we will do 02 Bears 27-9 Ricky runs wild Csonka honored next.

I started in kinda late on this one, kept getting tracker errors for some reason :confused:

Well I'll be seeding this one as long as needed. :cool:

Kenny_Stang said:
I started in kinda late on this one, kept getting tracker errors for some reason :confused:

Well I'll be seeding this one as long as needed. :cool:

Dont worry.We will help you finish.I think we need to slow down anyway.There are several guys who dropped out because they dont have the HD space .Others who havent had time to see the games.I wish you would see them so we can get some comments (And bump the thread in the process).I think its fair to give the donators a little praise.So I will the first to start.
:clap: :hail: :clap: :rawk: :clap: You guys rock !

I think a cycle of two games a week is good enough.

CrunchTime said:
Dont worry.We will help you finish.I think we need to slow down anyway.There are several guys who dropped out because they dont have the HD space .

:lol: Yeah, I had to re-partition one of my drives to a bigger size to accomadate the games. All of my drives were 25gb and I woke up one morning with a warning that I had less than a gb left. I'm good to go now. :wink:

byroan said:
:lol: Yeah, I had to re-partition one of my drives to a bigger size to accomadate the games. All of my drives were 25gb and I woke up one morning with a warning that I had less than a gb left. I'm good to go now. :wink:

I dont have much HD space either but I solve the problem by burning the games as data on DVD-RW as well as video on normal blanks.Actually the data recordings also play on my standalone player so I am duplicating but I dont trust Murphy so its good insurance..:lol:

RichmondDolfan said:
I might have some games on the wish list......

Great.PLs send me a PM with your list.Welcome.:):welcome:

I have located most of the games on the wish list but we could use these ones.

09/21/86 -- at N.Y. Jets 51, Miami 45 (ot) (Marino/OBrien shootout)
10/09/83 -- Buffalo 38, at Miami 35 (ot) (Marino comes off the bench)

Well of my 160GB hard drive, 80GB of it is for Dolphins video. :D

I'll be adding another 80GB drive probably this week and maybe toss in this older 60GB drive I've got laying here. Looks like I need the space now. Now if I could only have this problem with having too much money and no place to put it.

IceStorm said:
Well of my 160GB hard drive, 80GB of it is for Dolphins video. :D

I'll be adding another 80GB drive probably this week and maybe toss in this older 60GB drive I've got laying here. Looks like I need the space now. Now if I could only have this problem with having too much money and no place to put it.

Pls give me a list of the ones you have so I know which ones to count on for seeding when we recycle the games

Back
Top Bottom