Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11

havanahec said:
How much a month, would it cost to get a privete tracker?

There is no cost.All you need is a dedicated server and the software to make a tracker.The codes are available free.We have come really close a couple of times but we got hung up on one technical issue or another usually to do with the signup or type of server.

CrunchTime said:
There is no cost.All you need is a dedicated server and the software to make a tracker.The codes are available free.We have come really close a couple of times but we got hung up on one technical issue or another usually to do with the signup or type of server.(It has be in python from what I can gather)

I dont know anything about how to start a private tracker but I wouldnt mind learning. :grouplaug

havanahec said:
I dont know anything about how to start a private tracker but I wouldnt mind learning. :grouplaug

There are several of our members who know how to do it.I wont mention their names beccause I dont want to put them in a spot.It is time consuming to put a tracker and a site together so its understandable.

Anybody wanting to try and set one up, I will assist.

Crunch, still attempting, fix one prob and another pops up

sickertrick said:
Anybody wanting to try and set one up, I will assist.

Crunch, still attempting, fix one prob and another pops up

Its better to get it right.Just keep trying.awing pilot and Max could probably help you

not to backtrack too much, but anyone else have problems burning the '99 broncos game? this was one of the ones i really wanted, and for some reason its the first ever for me to not burn. i get an "invalid block start code" and it won't burn.

anyone else have that problem? i'm using clone dvd and its worked ok for me for every single other game...

texasPHINSfan said:
not to backtrack too much, but anyone else have problems burning the '99 broncos game? this was one of the ones i really wanted, and for some reason its the first ever for me to not burn. i get an "invalid block start code" and it won't burn.

anyone else have that problem? i'm using clone dvd and its worked ok for me for every single other game...

I didnt have problems but I think 013 had similar problems.Compatability problems maybe ?

texasPHINSfan said:

Try Nero.The clone system is european and I have had compatability problems with it which is why I stopped using it.

I always use the Nero software to burn the DVD's and have yet to experience any type of problems. However, guys need to be aware that not all standalone DVD players will play these. I have 3 players and one won't play the disc's no matter what. But the other two work perfectly. So its almost like hit and miss.

IceStorm said:
I always use the Nero software to burn the DVD's and have yet to experience any type of problems. However, guys need to be aware that not all standalone DVD players will play these. I have 3 players and one won't play the disc's no matter what. But the other two work perfectly. So its almost like hit and miss.
i have found that problem too, but for me that was a media problem. i noticed certain players don't play burned DVDs, and certain players only play burned dvds from certain blank media.

to solve the problem, i got a VCR/DVD recorder standalone unit in my living room. on top of playing all burned DVDs, this dvd recorder can BURN dvds off live tv... so that means i can immediate DVD-ize dolphin games! :)

that could be valuable for us during the season, no?

on a side note i had a pioneer 400 disc DVD changer that would NOT play any burned DVDs... i sold it simply for that reason. most of my collection is burned. i have a $40 jwin dvd player (cheapo unit that doesn't even have an LCD screen on it), and it plays EVERYTHING. i used to have a samsung DVI standalone as well, and it didn't plaly burned either.

i have come to realize the higher-line players are very selective, while the cheapo models play everything.

so i stay cheapo! :)

crunch - thanks for the nero tip, i'm trying that now...

Yeah my cheap DVD/VCR combo plays everything except VCD's. It plays the burnt DVD games fine.

Texas - What version of Nero do you have? When I burn my DVD's using Nero, I don't use the wizard that opens up. I just go to the File/New. Then choose DVD Video and check the options there. Once you're done just put the files in the video folder and burn. Let me know if you need any help with Nero. I haven't burnt the Broncos game yet.

Back
Top Bottom