Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns)

Dan13Marino said:
ok, i will try. it gonna probably take a bit of time.

I see your name at the end of a lot of threads.You will be catching up to me if you keep up this pace :lol:

yope guyz ! i've just read about all that stuff on cddvd.com.... it's too bad ! fortunately i've been able to complete the download of the brown game before this was all over !
are there any file available on emule ?
what is the next hope for all of us starving for phin games ?

thanks to all the guys who are trying to solve this problem, crunch time leading them !

I just watched the brown games and it's so good for a french finfan like to see dan in his prime and mark clayton, my all time favorite player, catching a pass from him !

013 said:
chuckling...the price of being important!!!!!:tongue:

You dont have to butter me up.You will be invited..........maybe.:tongue:

Some of you guys are so close to 50 posts it will would be worth you efforts to do something about it.Some are hovering at 45 posts.

CrunchTime said:
Some of you guys are so close to 50 posts it will would be worth you efforts to do something about it.Some are hovering at 45 posts.

ok, i did something about it. this should be my 50th post. hook me up.

You are a star Crunch---i have old dolphins games on tape, but i dont think they will work on USA VCR's--I have just bought recently a recordable DVD--can i copy my videos onto the DVD's--cause I think they will play on PC's yeah?

Whitedolphin54 said:
You are a star Crunch---i have old dolphins games on tape, but i dont think they will work on USA VCR's--I have just bought recently a recordable DVD--can i copy my videos onto the DVD's--cause I think they will play on PC's yeah?

Lets see.44 yrs old .You must have some Marino games.Come on in.We will find a way to get those games to us.There are PAL converters we can use.We will be in touch with you.;)

CrunchTime said:
Lets see.44 yrs old .You must have some Marino games.Come on in.We will find a way to get those games to us.There are PAL converters we can use.We will be in touch with you.;)

No worries--got a lot of highlight programmes from the 80-90's as well, taped off of british tv-some good,some not so good(most of the bad ones i have erased) unfortunately.

Whitedolphin54 said:

You should be able to record in the u.s. (NTSC) format, but if not, it's not that hard to convert the digital files from PAL...let 'er rip...

OK...I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks. I take it that we are starting a new way of spreading the games? Am I correct in thinking that we must get to 50 posts to have a chance at continuing on with the torrents? I'm sorry if you guys have covered all this. I browsed through the posts, and just wanted to clarify. Any help is appreciated.

Also, I just found a box of older Dolphin tapes that I had in storage. I'm going to go through them and see what I have. I don't have alot of Marino games, but a couple that stand out are the Indy games from (I think) his last year - Something like 34-31 Miami, and 37-34 Indy - where Marino had the meltdown at the press conference afterward!) that were great games. I also have the playoff game where Lamar Smith ran for 200 yards. I have a bunch of others. I just got a capture device for my PC, too. I'll start to learn to cap the games, and help build the collection. Let me know what I can do to the help the team. Thanks!

MaxPower said:
You should be able to record in the u.s. (NTSC) format, but if not, it's not that hard to convert the digital files from PAL...let 'er rip...

easy way to reencode them with tempenc and the right template.

Back
Top Bottom