Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns)

Dr. Dolphin Avatar

jmiahp said:
I assume that is you?

Yes that is me. Sometimes my wife hides my mask and I have to go buy a new one. For some reason she doesn't like me wearing it out in public :-)

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

drdolphin said:
Yes that is me. Sometimes my wife hides my mask and I have to go buy a new one. For some reason she doesn't like me wearing it out in public :-)

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Love the mask! Where'd you get it?

....... can anyone steer me in the direction of these captue cards? (I think that's what it is). I'm wanting to learn a bit more about them. Price may be an issue, so I need to know things like what one's to stay away from, how much, what kinda CP power is minimal, etc.

jmiahp said:
....... can anyone steer me in the direction of these captue cards? (I think that's what it is). I'm wanting to learn a bit more about them. Price may be an issue, so I need to know things like what one's to stay away from, how much, what kinda CP power is minimal, etc.

Here is a complete comparison table of 550 capture card.
I have a cheopo one called TV Anywhere but its limited on the audio side.
Maybe some of the encoders can give you some suggestions.

http://www.videohelp.com/capturecards

I have the high end Dazzle product and I can say be sure to stay away from their products. I don't know what is better but I doubt much could be worse.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

I've heard good things about the Hauppauge and LeadTek cards. I have one of the lower end Hauppauge cards and it's OK for viewing TV, but not that great at recording. The Hauppauge 250 is great at recording from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom