Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns)

013 said:
I use the canopus dvstorm card with the mpeg real time encoder module and the latest Edius software..

Crunch, Pro and others, can you tell me once again how to take an mpg mpg2, and edit it? I was going to edit the combine videos I got and cut out clips of ronnie and others, and put them together but can't remember what to use to edit those types of files..thank.t

To join mpeg files, I use womble Mpeg2 editor. TMPGenc also does it.

drdolphin said:
Crunch and Company, I'm at 50 now. Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks,

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Ill add to my list for news updates..

just found out about thiss whole mess..

I will try to get 50 posts and get back in the loop, as this is pretty much the only way for me to get dolphins football over here :cry:

CrunchTime said:
I dont really understands why anyone would be interested in a small site such as the one we are using.There are so many big ones still going such as mininova and Pirate Bay.

I don't know about mininova, but they can't do anything about Pirate Bay as it is based in Sweden where owning a torrent tracker isn't illegal.
They've had alot of orginizations try to bring them down, but according to swedish law they are not doing anything illegal.
Some have even tried reporting them to the IRS but since they're not making any money this also didn't do much.

The swedish law enforcement are well aware of the site, as it is often in there papers there, but they have so far not taken any action.

You can read alot of the stuff on their site under "Legal Threats"

Thanks for your input.If there are any other FH members who would be interested in our updates please post on here or send me a PM.

CrunchTime said:
Thanks for your input.If there are any other FH members who would be interested in our updates please post on here or send me a PM.
Im interested but am still tryin to figure out how to do some of this bit torrent stuff all this computer talk makes my brain hurt:confused:

Just went to check for updated games and saw the torrent site was down. I am in for whatever the new torrent space is. As always, I can can seed games all day and night for a week to 10 days.

Thanks.

MarxBrother said:
Just went to check for updated games and saw the torrent site was down. I am in for whatever the new torrent space is. As always, I can can seed games all day and night for a week to 10 days.

Thanks.

I suggest you get up to 50 posts so we can advise you of any developments .

MarxBrother said:
But everybody says what I am thinking already. Ok, I'll start getting into some conversations.

Or post your e-mail adress.(Which I will delete after seeing)

MarxBrother said:
But everybody says what I am thinking already. Ok, I'll start getting into some conversations.

You could welcome people on the Introduce Yourself board. If you haven't introduced yourself yet, maybe start a new thread.

josephreese said:
You could welcome people on the Introduce Yourself board. If you haven't introduced yourself yet, maybe start a new thread.

Or go play some of the games in the lounge.. That will get your posts up quickly

[edit] Woohoo!! Post number 50! I'll appreciate if I can get "in the loop" :wink:

crunchtime its me treckie from the site where you and a few others had a community going we have moved to here>>>dididave but as i cannot put url`s in ill have to try another way, its dididave with the same ending as this site HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK SOON!!!!

Back
Top Bottom