Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 13 (86 Playoffs Browns)

Crunch, you mentioned a little bit ago that the VideoLan player will play partial VOB files and was telling someone they should start the torrent, let it got for a little, then just look at the incomplete VOB to see if it was the right video or whatever... I don't use that player, but does this work even though the torrents d/l the file bits out of order??

Dude said:
Crunch, you mentioned a little bit ago that the VideoLan player will play partial VOB files and was telling someone they should start the torrent, let it got for a little, then just look at the incomplete VOB to see if it was the right video or whatever... I don't use that player, but does this work even though the torrents d/l the file bits out of order??

If you have noticed the torrents wil load the first few bits of a file first with just enough data to see the first few frames .

At least that is the way with the BitSpirit client.You can see the dots fill up with data .I use the videolan player to check frequently with only one percent of the data loaded.

CrunchTime said:
If you have noticed the torrents wil load the first few bits of a file first with just enough data to see the first few frames .

At least that is the way with the BitSpirit client.You can see the dots fill up with data .I use the videolan player to check frequently with only one percent of the data loaded.
No, I didn't notice it does the first part of the file first... makes sense though.

Sounds like a very forgiving player, I'll give it a try. thx

steeda said:
Hey guys, I have been reading these torrent threads for a while now, but the site that you use might not be up for too much longer. Apparently the MPAA is looking at suing the owners of the tv torrents sites and CDDVDHeaven is one of them.

http://news.com.com/MPAA+targets+TV+download+sites/2100-1032_3-5705142.html?tag=nefd.top

Thanks for the news. I wonder if they're aware of it yet. They're in the UK but the server is here in the US. I'll make a post on the forums over there.

byroan said:
Thanks for the news. I wonder if they're aware of it yet. They're in the UK but the server is here in the US. I'll make a post on the forums over there.

I noticed that they had a .co.uk tld, but I think the only way they could save the site would be to put it on a small island in the pacific with all the other online gambling sites far out of the reach of the MPAA.

Personally, I didn't even think the MPAA had authority over TV shows, but apparently they do.

i have that game on VHS tape... watch it every now and then... "Clayton 1 catch, Duper blanked"... Nathan and Nat Moore won the game....

Davenport's 30-yard run was large, as he completely ran over one of the Browns' DBs (i forget his name, but i believe he died recently)... Browns had absolutely no passing game...

PressCoverage said:
i have that game on VHS tape... watch it every now and then... "Clayton 1 catch, Duper blanked"... Nathan and Nat Moore won the game....

Davenport's 30-yard run was large, as he completely ran over one of the Browns' DBs (i forget his name, but i believe he died recently)... Browns had absolutely no passing game...

Welcome back, Press. :cooldude:

PressCoverage said:

That was Rogers who was pancaked by Davenport.What a run.

When the Marxs bros were shut out Marino went to the short game to Nat Moore,Tony Nathan and the TEs.Bruce Hardy and Joe Rose.

Gladsadmad said:
Thanks Crunch..it worked this time..I posted on the forums..

100 kpps upload BW.That is really good.What kind of connection do you have?
BTW would you be interested in a seeders job?.:wink:

Can any one tell me if a Power User can see the top ten statistics at the site.I still dont have an answer.

CrunchTime said:
Can any one tell me if a Power User can see the top ten statistics at the site.I still dont have an answer.

By clicking the top 10 link next to forums? I can see that list.

CrunchTime said:
The Admin didnt seem to be too worried about it.They have been through this before.

They're being subpoenaed for our information.

CrunchTime said:
Pls explain.

It's on the front page of the site.

2005-05-14 - Dave, Recieved a letter today from attorney's representing Paramount Pictures Corporation. They are preparing to subpoena us for your information so that they can file suit against you. Just wanted to give you a heads up. We won't disclose any information until compelled to do so, but you may want to get prepared for a bit of a fight. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

After the Browns game, I think we should find another site.

Back
Top Bottom