Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 9 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 9

haha Yeah, anyone downloading now is gonna have the entire game in like 3 minutes! :D

I'd still like the game with the Colts where Lamar Smith ran is butt off on them and scored in OT to win the game.

Top 10 Best Seeded Torrents at the site.

No 1 Marmoon 12.50 ratio.:clap:

IceStorm said:
haha Yeah, anyone downloading now is gonna have the entire game in like 3 minutes! :D

I'd still like the game with the Colts where Lamar Smith ran is butt off on them and scored in OT to win the game.

We still have that on our wish list.Does anyone have it ?

IceStorm said:

But it is a two edged sword.On one hand you finish quickly.On the other your ratios are seriously damaged.:tongue:

I think everyone finished downloading the latest game around the same time. After that it just took off. haha

CDDVD Heaven might soon become "CDDVD / Fin Heaven" haha

Whoah... my modem was down when I woke up, so I rebooted... All of a sudden I was downloading the game at 500+ kb/s! It finished in like 10 minutes. That's a new Lando record. Thanks guys. But, your right Crunch, my ratio is going to suffer.

CrunchTime said:

I know I had it on VHS, but I don't know if I taped over it or just lost it. I've got a stack of about 12 tapes that I need to go through to look for it. If it's not on one of those then I taped over it :( . The days before tivo were hard.

sn9ke.eyes said:
I know I had it on VHS, but I don't know if I taped over it or just lost it. I've got a stack of about 12 tapes that I need to go through to look for it. If it's not on one of those then I taped over it :( . The days before tivo were hard.

Actually I am rather hoping that the Tivo's will be our answer in the future especially for future games during the season.The problem apparently is to learn how to crack them so they can be uploaded on the torrents.There are a couple of guys who know how to do it.I believe Lando is one of them.013 and Awing Pìlot are others that have the technical know how.

We could experiment during the draft .

I would like to ask for volunteers to tape the NFL draft for us poor souls living overseas?

CrunchTime said:
Actually I am rather hoping that the Tivo's will be our answer in the future especially for future games during the season.The problem apparently is to learn how to crack them so they can be uploaded on the torrents.There are a couple of guys who know how to do it.I believe Lando is one of them.013 and Awing Pìlot are others that have the technical know how.

We could experiment during the draft .I live overseas and dont have any access to NFL except for the occasional MNF transmision.So I and several others would love to see the NFL draft particularly whats related to the Fins.

Do we have any volunteers for the NFL draft ?

I've increased my tivo from a 40 GB drive to a 160 GB drive which was great, but I was hoping on waiting until after the new tivo software update that is rolling out before I hacked it anymore. There are a couple of good sites that tell you how to do this.

I'll need to buy a USB network card for it. I can't promise it will be done before the draft but I think I can help out during the upcoming season. Of course if someone has one of the HD-Tivos that would be better.

sn9ke.eyes said:
I've increased my tivo from a 40 GB drive to a 160 GB drive which was great, but I was hoping on waiting until after the new tivo software update that is rolling out before I hacked it anymore. There are a couple of good sites that tell you how to do this.

I'll need to buy a USB network card for it. I can't promise it will be done before the draft but I think I can help out during the upcoming season. Of course if someone has one of the HD-Tivos that would be better.

Actually we are not looking for high quality for the regular season games.Size is more important because most of us who have no access to the games are more anxious to see the games asap than in we were in quality.We were doing 700 meg game torrents during last season.We could probably do a c1.4 gig torrents next season.

I was thinking of doing A and B torrents.
Someone does the small A torrent for quick viewing .(Less than ten hours after the game is finished)

Someone else does a high quality B version for collection purposes.

BTW We appreciate your offer.Thanks.

013 said:
The other answer Crunch is the RAM recorders...record on a RAM disk and then edit out the commercials and burn to dvd-r, like I did the combines....or just straight to dvd-r, and then you can copy the video_ts folder....but you have the commercials.....t

Now I remember thats how you did it.But the files were rather large if I recall.Large files are OK for collection purposes but small files around 700 meg are better for the live events while they are still fresh IMO.

CrunchTime said:

I have that one. Good quality, too...

...all in due time, my pretties... :D

CrunchTime said:

I have that game, but would need some assistance getting it on the pc properly and make a torrent out of it.

EDIT: Just saw maxpowers post. so there is no need...

Back
Top Bottom