Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 9 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 9

overseas said:
I have that game, but would need some assistance getting it on the pc properly and make a torrent out of.

Thanks but Max says he already has it in the DVD format.But we could use any other games you may have.If it is in DVD form you can rip it by using DVD Shrink.It is free. here is a link to some guidelines. http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?guideid=431

i hate bitspirit.

the torrent just disappeared from the client, and i can't open it up to seed... it only lets me open it up to re-download it. that and when its running, it has this stupid status bar that you can't get off the screen.

why can't we use bitcomet with cd dvd heaven? i still use bitcomet for other torrents i use ,and its just a better program...

texasPHINSfan said:
i hate bitspirit.

the torrent just disappeared from the client, and i can't open it up to seed... it only lets me open it up to re-download it. that and when its running, it has this stupid status bar that you can't get off the screen.

why can't we use bitcomet with cd dvd heaven? i still use bitcomet for other torrents i use ,and its just a better program...

Thats the only bug I havent found an answer for but I havent spent the time to examine the options more closely.I like the client and wont change it for Bitcomet even if I could.A lot of cool features.Give it a chance and look at the options closely.

The jobs have a time limit and activity feature.Make sure you check it so it works the way you want it to.When my jobs dissappear I open the torrent file again and select the bottom window which says to open the old job back.If you select any other choice you will get into trouble.

The other option is Azareus which I dont like personally but you might like better than the bitornado.

havanahec said:
Is everyone done with the Minnesota game?

We have one leecher left but you can desist if you want so you can give others the chance to catch up on their ratios.;)

havanahec said:
Is everyone done with the Minnesota game?

Actually we have two leechersa s yelorag just came back on line and he is at 65 pct.Shouldnt take him long.

Glad to help contribute to all of Crunch's efforts to those not in Florida.. and get my ratio out of the slums.

Booftard said:
Glad to help contribute to all of Crunch's efforts to those not in Florida.. and get my ratio out of the slums.

Thats the spirit.You have a powerful connection and you have put it to good use.Thanks.:)

CrunchTime said:
Actually we have two leechersa s yellowrag just came back on line and he is at 65 pct.Shouldnt take him long.

Hey Crunch, I'm done, after three power failures yesterday. You gotta love FPL. I have a hunch, that may have fixed my "connected" NO issue. Crunch can you please check ?

Darn my ratio dipped to .98.

I have some extra hard drive space :) available to our cause...

Yelorag said:
Hey Crunch, I'm done, after three power failures yesterday. You gotta love FPL. I have a hunch, that may have fixed my "connected" NO issue. Crunch can you please check ?

Darn my ratio dipped to .98.

I have some extra hard drive space :) available to our cause...

Dont worry.We never any members behind is our motto.
I am afraid you are still showing as a not conectable.Get someone to try to help you forward the ports.

CrunchTime said:
I am afraid you are still showing as a not conectable.Get someone to try to help you forward the ports.

Thanks !!

CrunchTime said:

Might as well start with our group...

Hi All, has anyone solved the "connected" no issue. I've tried the link Crunch posted a while back regarding ports and followed the mod's instructions at torrent site, no luck.

Thanks in advance

Watching these games is almost like a whole new world to me. Became a Dolphins fan only two seasons ago.. two hard seasons ago. I'm a new addict!

CrunchTime said:

Hey Crunch, me again. I just set up a static IP and port forwarding. When you get a chance, please check my connection issue.

Thanks

Yelorag said:
Hey Crunch, me again. I just set up a static IP and port forwarding. When you get a chance, please check my connection issue.
Thanks

It is still showing not conectable but perhaps you should exit the site for a while and come back after half hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom