Dolphin Fans, Your New WR can be.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans, Your New WR can be....

yeah, let me just pull a few ten million dollars out of my butt :)

Originally posted by Graythreat
yeah, let me just pull a few ten million dollars out of my butt :)

Hey while your at it... I could use a few myself, just be sure to clean it off first.:lol:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. MOSS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!! since 1999(Moss's 2nd year) The Vikings have sold out every home game. Randy Moss #84 jerseys have been sold more than any other player in the NFL. No way in hell Minnesota lets him go. They will lose tons of $$ for years. This article is just a rumor and I wouldn't make a big deal out of it until you here more about it, this is just your typical moan and groan from players/coach issues.

Originally posted by chambers84
I've said this before and I'll say it again. MOSS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!! since 1999(Moss's 2nd year) The Vikings have sold out every home game. Randy Moss #84 jerseys have been sold more than any other player in the NFL. No way in hell Minnesota lets him go. They will lose tons of $$ for years. This article is just a rumor and I wouldn't make a big deal out of it until you here more about it, this is just your typical moan and groan from players/coach issues.
Actuelly Urlacher has sold more jerseys:cool:

Originally posted by t2thejz
Actuelly Urlacher has sold more jerseys:cool:

I think BU was the leading jersey last year, but maybe not the most overall (which is what he said).

Maybe last year but not overall. Regardless, the point is Minnesota will lose too much money of they get rid od Randy Moss.

And to think that we could've had Moss but instead we traded down and took Avery.

Ozzy rules!!

We traded down BEFORE the draft.........NEVER,NEVER had a chance to draft Randy Moss! this is like an old tale that some phin fans will tell their kids someday. :stooges:

I know we made the trade the day before. Now I also know that if we hadn't made the trade we still wouldn't have taken him. JJ said that he'd had taken Vinnie Holliday instead which would had been better than Avery. That's why I don't like making a trade before we're in the clock.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom