Dolphin Fans, Your New WR can be.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans, Your New WR can be....

Moss is staying in Minny...only a couple teams could possibly carry his contract, Miami definitely not being one of them

Originally posted by Phins13
If I remember right, Moss got picked right before us even after we traded down.
No, we were picking either at 19 or 20 before we moved down the nite before the draft. We it was our turn(if we had kept the pcik)Moss was still there and so was Holliday but JJ said that he'd had taken Holliday and not Moss.

Ozzy rules!!

If Moss left Minnesota they would have nothing and Daunte Culpepper would be the next "overrated" talk.

I think they would fire the coach before they let Moss go. As a matter of fact this may be a preface to Mike Tice's future in 2005.

Originally posted by Section126

Were getting him and TO......then Manning......Pace, Woody, Bailey, Portis, ............WE ARE GETTING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought if I quoted your comments Finheaven would have a better chance at turning up on the first page of every NFL related google search. :D

I would like to see Mike Tice as the dolphins head coach if Minnesota wanted to get rid of him. I like him better than Wanny anyway.

Maybe Moss just wants a portion of the 33 million dollars the Vikings have available. :eek:

Talk about a free agency player! double-> :eek:

I would expect to see Minnesota make a bid run at Jevon Kearse and a few other big name defensive players in Free Agency. They also need to work on getting Jim Kleinsauser back ASAP. He's one of the best TEs/FBs in the league.

Originally posted by Danny

No, we were picking either at 19 or 20 before we moved down the nite before the draft. We it was our turn(if we had kept the pcik)Moss was still there and so was Holliday but JJ said that he'd had taken Holliday and not Moss.

Ozzy rules!!

we had the #19 & Minny had the #21 in the 1998 Draft. *sigh* I can only wonder how much better Moss could of made us back then.

1998 NFL Draft

Back
Top Bottom