Dolphin hater Chris Berman picks Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin hater Chris Berman picks Colts

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphin hater Chris Berman picks Colts, big Surprise huh?

He predicts Colts 20 Dolphins 17.

What a barff-aloe homer

Why do the people on this board obsess so much on what the Michelin Studio Host thinks? Have you paid any attention to his win/loss record since...forever? I'd be scared if he ever picked us.

Berman is a tool.

Any time he or Prisco picks against us is a good sign.

I wouldn't be suprised if the Colts won though.

I just think it's funny that we seem to be his "Upset Special" every week. Honestly, I think he picked us to beat Houston and that's it.

Pris Slurman hater, me, picks wishing i could surprise him in an alley. You know he is a weenie. can i say weenie? i mean, i'm not the mugger type, but i think if you tried to scare him, you could. i wish someone would set him straight on partiality and proffesionalism. i love when we beat the bills, i really do. i won't actually say it, but if someone told me to match him up with a criminal profile, he looks like a... you know, the type the other prisoners would even despise.

whats not being sad is he picked all the underdogs to win... so he thinks miami is the top dog in this game.

why is everyone so concerned over someone picking against miami?

Or maybe he picked Indianapolis 'cause they have the better record... and uh, umm, ARE THE BETTER TEAM?

Originally posted by RyanTheColtsFan
Or maybe he picked Indianapolis 'cause they have the better record... and uh, umm, ARE THE BETTER TEAM?

I'd get that cart back behind the horse there, sonny. We'll just see who ends up on top AFTER the game is played.

I do hate having the Colts out of the division, though. We all miss the two easy wins each year...

So, let me get this straight...

Anyone who picks against the Dil-Fins is an idiot?

That means that the smart money must be on the Dil-fins to go 16-0 each regular season.

Man, that bet got run over on the first week, didn't it?

Oh, wait, I just remembered. The smart money is on the Dil-fins to win their first 8, and then get squished as they go into the tank in November and December.

Hey boys, look at the calendar, tomorrow's game is on November 2. Time to go into the yearly funk.

Berman loves the whole AFC East except for us. Anyone catch EA Sports NFL matchup yesterday? Boy is that show going downhill. Years ago they used to talk about and break down each game. More recently they break down some of the Marquee matchups of the weekend. Now they breakdown about one game a week and last night they spent the rest of the episode going over a team on its bye week (Tennessee Titans) What a dissapointment!!! They made no mention to Miami vs Indy or even Miami vs Buffalo back in week 3 when that was ESPN's game. Sorry for the rant but that show is turning into just another NFL LIVE.

Originally posted by TheMugwump
So, let me get this straight...

Anyone who picks against the Dil-Fins is an idiot?

That means that the smart money must be on the Dil-fins to go 16-0 each regular season.

Man, that bet got run over on the first week, didn't it?

Oh, wait, I just remembered. The smart money is on the Dil-fins to win their first 8, and then get squished as they go into the tank in November and December.

Hey boys, look at the calendar, tomorrow's game is on November 2. Time to go into the yearly funk.

I neither said nor implied that anyone who picks against Miami is an idiot. I simply said that Berman is and always has been a buffoon. He is at best amusingly quirky. His football knowledge is suspect and his biases overshadow his objectivity. I pick against the Dolphins often. In fact I would pick against them tomorrow if we were playing in Indy. At home I'll take the points

Back
Top Bottom