Dolphin hater Chris Berman picks Colts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin hater Chris Berman picks Colts

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Berman loves the whole AFC East except for us. Anyone catch EA Sports NFL matchup yesterday? Boy is that show going downhill. Years ago they used to talk about and break down each game. More recently they break down some of the Marquee matchups of the weekend. Now they breakdown about one game a week and last night they spent the rest of the episode going over a team on its bye week (Tennessee Titans) What a dissapointment!!! They made no mention to Miami vs Indy or even Miami vs Buffalo back in week 3 when that was ESPN's game. Sorry for the rant but that show is turning into just another NFL LIVE.

You know I was thinking exactly the same thing. I used to love the show. Now they hardly ever look at the tape. I'm deleting the show from my TIVO.

Yeah I agree the girl's gotta go and the two guys can't hardle talk
to one another with out fighting anymore. And I am so tired of the Qb vs the Factor back junk it's pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try living in a small market (TV) city like Nashville. Outside of local media, you'll never hear your teams name mentioned. Trust me, the NFL, ABC, CBS, FOX, and ESPN cater to the stations that carry and cover the games. The Titans have McNair, but outside of him, we would be a media non-entity even WITH a winning record.

The Clots are good, but I don't think they have what it takes to make it all the way. Bill Pollian must be padding the Clots ESPN ad budget.

Having said that, Berman is a tool. A very prosperous tool, but a tool. :D

Back
Top Bottom