Dolphin license plates?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin license plates??

That could work in the sense that he should run away from your car.

got one up here in maine..obviously does not have the dolphin emblem on it but it does say PHINFAN and i have a sticker on my rear window with a dude in a dolphins uniform peein on the pats emblem, you should see how many times i get the bird while driving around:lol:

phintastic said:
I had a personalized one, but unfortunately it said this

clear.gif

:(
:rofl3: thanks for the laughs.

I have JETSH8R on my Virginia plates. My wife has H8CWBYS on hers and her car gets all the attention because cowboys fans are dumber that buffalo fans i am finding out. I wanted Bills hater plates, but non football fans would jsut think i hate paying bills. I live right next to Oceana airfield (navy) and alot of idiots think my plates are just me complaining about the jet noise.

In California I had the plate Miami 34 but lucilly about a year and a half ago I moved to Vegas and got the new plate DLPNS

when i register my car in florida ( havent had a chance yet) ill be getting one for sure

I live in New York and although i can't get a Dolphins Logo my plates say MIAFINS1....so far no one has messed with my car yet at the Jets-Fins games at the Meadowlands.....

IM from North Carolina, and I my Liscense Plate says Dolfan84.

Whoever has the Dolphin kid peeing on the Patriots logo... where did you get that???

nephinsfan said:
got one up here in maine..obviously does not have the dolphin emblem on it but it does say PHINFAN and i have a sticker on my rear window with a dude in a dolphins uniform peein on the pats emblem, you should see how many times i get the bird while driving around:lol:

I am in NH. I may have seen it. Do you have a pick-up truck?

phintastic said:
I had a personalized one, but unfortunately it said this

clear.gif

:(

dude that sucks, but hey he'll be back so maybe you can put it back on;)

kasaba13 said:
I am in NH. I may have seen it. Do you have a pick-up truck?

yeah, silver 05 dodge ram. i am in NH and MA all the time, constantly as a matter of fact LOL.....95, 101, 93, 28....all over the damn place...lol it used to be on my old truck as well, a blue F150 but that was almost a year ago

was actually there this weekend.....around the manchester hooksett area

fantasticfins said:
IM from North Carolina, and I my Liscense Plate says Dolfan84.

Whoever has the Dolphin kid peeing on the Patriots logo... where did you get that???

i got it off of E-bay. i jusy typed in "dolphins peeing" in the search bar and a bunch of different ones popped up

i made the switch to phinfan cause my old plate said RKY34:fire:

DOLFAN12
With Dolphins license plate cover...and I know there are lots more personlized ones in Canada b/c I have seen several when driving to Buffalo for the Bills game each year.

MiaFins1 said:
I live in New York and although i can't get a Dolphins Logo my plates say MIAFINS1....so far no one has messed with my car yet at the Jets-Fins games at the Meadowlands.....

Why would they? We can't win up there.

Back
Top Bottom