Dolphin license plates?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin license plates??

yardman13 said:
true....there are a lot of family members..

Hey I live on medina in officer housing..do you live across the street from medina..I can see Ray Ellison street from my house...hey so we are close to each other..cool..
yeah man i live off ray ellison - down in that new Stablewood community. I know exactly where you live - i pass it every day as i enter Medina.

funny i haven't seen you around the gate anytime, but only on 410.... LoL.
i'll shoot you an email monday so you have my info too...

usually I leave for work around 6:15 am and return around 7:30pm. when I worked nites it got home around 7:30 am and left for work around 6:20 pm..isStablewood down towards hwy 90?
texasPHINSfan said:
yeah man i live off ray ellison - down in that new Stablewood community. I know exactly where you live - i pass it every day as i enter Medina.

funny i haven't seen you around the gate anytime, but only on 410.... LoL.
i'll shoot you an email monday so you have my info too...

yardman13 said:
usually I leave for work around 6:15 am and return around 7:30pm. when I worked nites it got home around 7:30 am and left for work around 6:20 pm..isStablewood down towards hwy 90?
yeah, down ray ellison towards 90 - that last new community on the right.

you work crappy hours! you at WHMC?

yeah i am in the pediatric ice at WHMC...hours suck...i am at work right now..instead of at home b-b-quing and having a few cold ones...
texasPHINSfan said:
yeah, down ray ellison towards 90 - that last new community on the right.

you work crappy hours! you at WHMC?

well i have one on my 01 jeep cherokee with my big dolphins logo on the back window i had it made at the flea market looks tight. repersent dolfans

When my wife bought me my PT Cruiser, she also got me personal plates that say PHINFAN.

Back
Top Bottom