Dolphin players "dont care" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin players "dont care"

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did I read this story wrong?? or is it true the Dolphin players are not mad or angry about losing and not being in the play-offs??

Here is the link to the story I am talking about..

Players dont care

The way I read the story is... there is no passion about losing so there is no passion about winning which means there is no soul..

Re: Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by Jeep
Did I read this story wrong?? or is it true the Dolphin players are not mad or angry about losing and not being in the play-offs??

Here is the link to the story I am talking about..

Players dont care

The way I read the story is... there is no passion about losing so there is no passion about winning which means there is no soul..

wow

DAMN!!!
This reminds me of the Raptors last season.
We were losing every game and they were smiling and happy after the losses. It gives the perception that they are going through the motions, not really wanting to win all that badly.

I hope they get their act together and start giving a **** soon or that management gets us a coach and some player who can give them a verbal bitchslap to wake them up when needed.

I think the media is really, really getting into this whole thing, and it's getting out of hand.

Look at the name of the columnist. It's Greg Stoda. This guy has never written a positive Phins article in his life. He is an absolute JOKE!! Originally from Chicago and covered Wanny there. Admittedly bitter. So take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Now that I've read the article....meh. Ethan Skolnick posted an article on Tusday morning about the negative effects/resignation in the locker room. Then Alex Marvez wrote Thursday morning about how Wanny had the team in high spirits.

So Stoda's a little late.

The players may well have given up. We have no way of knowing. But you can leave it to Stoda to make the assumption that they have. That's just his nature. I personally think they'll be playing for pride.

Originally posted by Muck
Look at the name of the columnist. It's Greg Stoda. This guy has never written a positive Phins article in his life. He is an absolute JOKE!! Originally from Chicago and covered Wanny there. Admittedly bitter. So take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Now that I've read the article....meh. Ethan Skolnick posted an article on Tusday morning about the negative effects/resignation in the locker room. Then Alex Marvez wrote Thursday morning about how Wanny had the team in high spirits.

So Stoda's a little late.

The players may well have given up. We have no way of knowing. But you can leave it to Stoda to make the assumption that they have. That's just his nature. I personally think they'll be playing for pride.

Youre right muck, I used to get the Post and Greg Stoda very very seldom will write a positive collum about the Dolphins. But Im still concerned about the passion from our players.:(

:fire: :yell: :angry: :evil: :grump: :tantrum: :egads: :sceptic: :(

Originally posted by Section126
the article is reaching.................it's crap.

I agree. Totally subjective and editorializing journalism. Take comments and add one's own slant/spiel.
~~Holli

Back
Top Bottom