Dolphin players "dont care" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by DolFan31

Why dont you tell us how you really feel Bling? ;)

:lol:

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Re: Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by Jeep
Did I read this story wrong?? or is it true the Dolphin players are not mad or angry about losing and not being in the play-offs??

Here is the link to the story I am talking about..

Players dont care

The way I read the story is... there is no passion about losing so there is no passion about winning which means there is no soul..

I think it's all about a different attitude this year. Normally at this time they are pressing, nervous and trying to avoid a collapse. Maybe this time it works and we win out.

Re: Re: Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by SDFinFan

I think it's all about a different attitude this year. Normally at this time they are pressing, nervous and trying to avoid a collapse. Maybe this time it works and we win out.

Would the Offense be able to score enough against a team like the Chiefs? We lost to contenders like the Colts, Pats, and Titans, what makes you think we're Super Bowl bound if we can't even win at home?

Originally posted by DolFan31

me too..*lights up* :redeye: :infins:
me three!! :redeye: :infins: to everybody flamin up this sunday at 1 oclock cheers! lets go miami!!!

Sometimes the truth hurts. Don't get mad, relax, it will hurt less when the inevitable happens.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by blingbling2334

what makes you think we're Super Bowl bound if we can't even win at home?

We can win on the road this year.. and have 0 homefield advantage as the number 6 spot

Originally posted by Muck
Look at the name of the columnist. It's Greg Stoda. This guy has never written a positive Phins article in his life. He is an absolute JOKE!! Originally from Chicago and covered Wanny there. Admittedly bitter. So take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Now that I've read the article....meh. Ethan Skolnick posted an article on Tusday morning about the negative effects/resignation in the locker room. Then Alex Marvez wrote Thursday morning about how Wanny had the team in high spirits.

So Stoda's a little late.

The players may well have given up. We have no way of knowing. But you can leave it to Stoda to make the assumption that they have. That's just his nature. I personally think they'll be playing for pride.

Speaking of Stoda, i emailed his ars on his rush limbaugh article where he totally misquotes Rush and then proceeded to pile on him when Rush has been supportive of mcnabb. I basically said he was totally putting a spin on things. another guy at the paper emailed me back and asked if he could print it in the paper.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dolphin players "dont care"

Originally posted by Mindwarp

We can win on the road this year.. and have 0 homefield advantage as the number 6 spot

You still believe that after the NE game?

maybe our coach is TOO complacent....which leaks onto the players attitude

wanny reminds of the coach that wont tell you you suck even when you do.......too nice too complacent....i can see how that could leak onto the players but the fact is that we supposedly have so much leadership on defense that our coach shouldn't be a factor

unfortunately we obviously don't have that...i wish we did...but the fact is that even if we won our last 3 games we are still depending on help and that sux.......i don't want it.....we need new blood

dolphin fans want it now....we have wanted it now every year.....its not possible...we have signed the biggest free agents every year and they bring us ****.......but in all we have the attitude of "we cannot wait we want superbowl now"......it is gonna take time so lets be true fans and get ready....its not happening next year or the year after.....it may happen but thats a fluke win although i would take it......

i cant wait till miami is a powerhouse again......although 1 thing about the phin fans fickleness is that by us demanding success (through our shytty attendance, lackadaisical cheering, and Hyde's horribly negative articles) is that we wont accept non winners

either that will lead to a super bowl or another 30 years of depression......

Mark Duper and Mark Clayton with this year's Dolphins receivers

In the above referenced picture, two questions: 1. Who are the two receivers in the middle behind Duper and Clayton? Newson maybe and who else? and, 2. Why has Chris Chambers completely pissed his pants? Awestruck in the presence of Dolphin receiving royalty? I know it's probably sweat, but none of the other players have messed themselves so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
Look at the name of the columnist. It's Greg Stoda. This guy has never written a positive Phins article in his life. He is an absolute JOKE!! Originally from Chicago and covered Wanny there. Admittedly bitter. So take his stuff with a grain of salt.

Now that I've read the article....meh. Ethan Skolnick posted an article on Tusday morning about the negative effects/resignation in the locker room. Then Alex Marvez wrote Thursday morning about how Wanny had the team in high spirits.

So Stoda's a little late.

The players may well have given up. We have no way of knowing. But you can leave it to Stoda to make the assumption that they have. That's just his nature. I personally think they'll be playing for pride.

I agree muck, that was a good observation, I didn't know that cheeseball was from chi-town.

The media ia always trying to stir things up, I don't think these guys gave up. I just hope we can maybe catch some last minute momentum and hopefully denver goes down

there is something true to the article though I am afraid. Here is my case scenario. After the NE game I was in a bad way, seething, looking for something to punch (bad tempered, sorry), beside myself and the next thing I see are some Dolphin starters laughing, shaking hands and patting the asses of the NE players!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you are friends,leave it for the post season!!
Where's the intensity your personal self respect. They had just rolled over us, AGAIN!!
This is why Wanny has got to go and I think why the Dolphins fold in December. The coach has got to get a different metality into theses guys heads and if they don't respond, it doesn't matter how much raw talent they have, trade'em.
Team talent is so even in the NFL now only the teams with 'heart' and self respect and know how to motivate themselves end up winning.
How do you think NE does it? They have the mental edge over all the teams they play. They relaxed last year because it is tough to keep yourself geared up this way year in and year out, but this year they will probably win it again. Their talent is very similar to the Dolphins (except in the QB position) but their coaching staff gives them another mind set. You see Belichick's expression during the games, that guy is serious!! Look at Wanny, he looks constipated the whole time.
Lets start dreaming about next year and making sure Wanny is out.

Back
Top Bottom